kin ship press

I love a good printed pillowcase. If they’re made well and have a sweet but subtle design, they can be the perfect way to cap off a good bed set without having to spend a lot of money on fancy linens. You can always make your own, but sometimes it’s fun to see what other people are designing. Hilary and Dan from Kin Ship Press just released three new printed pillowcases inspired by the countryside and folk art. I love the sheep design, but you can see all of their pillow styles right here. Each one is handprinted by Hilary and Dan using soy-based inks, and they are available¬†for $12 (each). xo, grace

1. Oh wow, these are so beautiful!
    Gaelle

2. I love detailed pillow cases too, but my messy bed doesn’t seem quite right for them :(

3. danielle says:

I <3 Kin Ship Press!

4. Thank You so much for the love! We love design*sponge!

5. Biscuit says:

Those are so darling! I love cute pillowcases so much! $12 is a great deal for such cuteness! =)

6. Jen says:

Love them sooo much. Thank you Grace for bringing them to our attention.

7. melissa says:

I love the sheep wishing a good night’s sleep. And this press is in my hometown of Louisville!!!!

8. sera says:

these would be so cute with my stripey duvet!!

9. Danielle says:

The Moon is so cute! Love. Thanks for sharing.

10. Sarah W says:

I love their stuff! I really like the sheep saying goodnight. I’ve had my eye on it for awhile now.