1. MommaGail says:

Great pillow–thanks for the stencil. Hopefully my daughters and I can try creating a pillow with it. MommaGail

2. Jodie says:

I love ikat material. Thank you so much for stencil pattern and direction. The fabric is too expensive for me to buy.

3. moe hunt says:

i’m not getting the template……suggestions??? tks

4. Christy says:

I don’t see it either?

5. Christy says:

Oh, it’s embedded right below the pink ribbon line under the title of the blog post. Took me a minute to find it :)

6. karen says:

Love this artistic design

7. Ping says:

I still was not able to find the template for the Ikat pattern. Can someone please help me. I tried to click the pink ribbon line under the title of the blog however there is nothing downloaded.