contests by 4

winners….

Over the last week or so, we had a blast giving away two fantastic books and a chance to join stylist Sibella Court for a walking tour of NYC. Over 1,000 comments later, we have our winners, and I’m so excited to send you all your books or see you in person this week for the walking tour. Thank you so much to everyone who entered, and thank you to Christine & Evan, Matt and Anthropologie & Sibella Court for letting us share these fun contests on D*S.

I’ve emailed all these winners directly this morning, but if you see your comment here and don’t see an email from me, please shoot me a line at “designsponge at gmail dot com”. Thanks! xo, grace

CLICK HERE for the full list of winners for all three contests after the jump!

Sibella Court Walking Tour Winners

1. Anna said:
May 19th, 2011 – 10:56 am
A mischief-maker’s guide to NYC

2. Julianna said:
May 19th, 2011 – 11:14 am
A French Fry Addict’s Guide to NYC

3. Lauren Bair said:
May 21st, 2011 – 11:29 am
A Polk-A-Stripe’s Guide to NYC. I can never pick between the two…

Yellow Owl Workshop Book Giveaway Winners:

1. Amber said:
May 18th, 2011 – 2:28 pm
I am an art teacher in an inner-city middle school in Dallas and would love to have this book to teach my students and after school art program. It will make printing seem doable for these kids that have never had art before! The possibilities are endless!!!

2. gillie said:
May 18th, 2011 – 2:58 pm
i’m going to print kites to fly along lake michigan!

3. Maryka said:
May 18th, 2011 – 4:32 pm
My boyfriend and I have been working on the design for the album he just finished recording in his bedroom. Yellow Owl has been a major influence! We hope to handprint lots of CD covers

4. Sarah Deignan said:
May 18th, 2011 – 9:29 pm
I would love to make a bungalow for my cat, complete with plush pillows, draped curtains with a fish bone print, and a “no dogs allowed” sign.

5. Natalie said:
May 19th, 2011 – 9:12 pm
I am a Montessori preschool teacher and would love to print custom fabric for the handmade books, aprons, table cloths, placemats, napkins and random pouches that get used in my classroom everyday all year!!

Matt Armendariz On a Stick Book Winners:

1. MyAmericanHouse: avocado pop

2. Michelle: Mini Coconut Pancakes because of the motorbike griddles! YES!

3. Leigh: Samosas!

4. Tamanna: Puchka, never had it but I want to try it!

5. Terra: Chicken on a stick with the pickles in between YES PLEASE!!!

Pin It
Categories
contests

4 Comments

kimberly

just a note that i bought matt’s book this past weekend and it is terrific! the recipes are great and the whole book is a lot of fun. what are we eating tonight? chicken and waffles on a stick!

Amber

I am soooo excited. I just saw that I won one of the books! I can’t wait to get started!

tamanna

ah, nuts…i just saw that i won this contest a YEAR ago and never got the email or saw this! this is what happens when i miss out on d*s for a day or two. sigh.