miss print wallpapers

ICFF is right around the corner and I’m getting really excited to see what the designers have in store. I’m always happy to see the friendly faces at the Miss Print booth and I’m excited to check out these new designs of theirs in person. Lucy Rose is stocking them and sent over some preview images so I thought I’d share them before I snap some shots in person in a few weeks. Cotton Tree, Little Trees and Pebble come in six colorways each, but I love these earthy yellow/orange and purples they’re working with. The collection will be out soon, but in the meantime you can check out more of Miss Print’s work here or contact Lucy Rose about ordering from their collections. xo, grace

1. Oh my! How I love these ;) Awesome find. LOVE!

2. maria says:

those leaf prints are so beautiful. wallpaper has truly come back.

3. Grace says:

yummilicious! I love the tones, especially the aqua/gold. wow!

4. I like the aqua and gold leaves and the grey tone trees.

5. Vanessa says:

Love the prints and the color combos!

6. Love the aqua colored one – very beautiful!

7. c says:

Cute, but I think these prints will look very dated in a few years.

8. Biscuit says:

I love printed wallpaper and these are just gorgeous! Perhaps one day I’ll be able to convince that mister of mine that wallpaper isn’t for grandparents, but it can be super cool too!!

9. laguna dirt says:

those are gorgeous! i wish i had the courage to put up some wallpaper. i just have post traumatic stress syndrome from helping my mom take off her old stuff years ago. ugh!!

10. Valentina says:

I LOVE this! but im thinking its a little out of my price range. Does anyone have any ideas about where to find really great wallpaper like this for an affordable price?

11. Amanda says:

Beautiful. I love the first version in b&w. So pretty.

12. Rachel says:

Got on MissPrint’s site and I’m absolutely in love with the “Dandelion Mobile Fabric”. I would love to reupholster a chair with that! if only i really knew how…

13. Kristin says:

These are so lovely! They would make any room happy. They remind me out Marimekko patterns.