kimberly lewis wallpapers

Now that ICFF is around the corner it looks like wallpaper designers are ready to share what they’ve been working on all winter. I was excited to see an email from Kimberly Lewis in my inbox yesterday because I first wrote about her back in 2007 when she was a student at Pratt studying textile design in Copenhagen. I can’t describe how wonderful it is to watch someone grow from a promising student to a talented working designer. Kimberly is debuting her first wallpaper collection at ICFF next week and has several new designs to show. My personal favorite is “Sierra” (above and below) because I love the its updated spin on a classic chevron stripe. Kimberly has other colorful patterns as well, all of which are hand-printed in Brooklyn using environmentally friendly water-based ink and clay-coated paper. Click here to check (and shop) Kimberly’s work online or visit her in person at ICFF in booth #801. xo, grace

1. Darling…somehow I see a Missoni meets graph paper influence. I find the fashion side of me wanting to wear this wallpaper.

2. Congrats Kim! & Good luck at ICFF

3. LOOOOOVE this! So pretty.

4. Luz says:

Very beautiful !

The colors are good too, to the eye.

5. Beautiful, almost looks like tile too.

6. simply pretty! Go Kimberly!

7. I really like these patterns and colours, it has a very retro feel to them and such beautiful textures.

8. Dianne says:

Absolutely love the yellow/grey pattern.It would be a killer fabric too!

9. Fay says:

Could we maybe stop with the wallpapers already?? Just askin’….

10. Andrew Lowe says:

I can almost feel the texture through the screen. It has a nice terrycloth vibe to it.

11. Shayna says:

Holy Wallpaper, Batman! I love that!

12. hena tayeb says:

Love the yellow gray

13. Meghan says:

Stunning work, the grey and yellow is a wonderful combination.