25 gadgets for globetrotters

With over 28 cities in this fall’s D*S Book Tour, I’m going to need to learn (quickly) how to travel efficiently and comfortably. I’m normally a pretty light packer, but I’m a terrible flyer (white knuckling the whole ride and crying during bad turbulence) and pretty bad when it comes to dealing with travel tech. Namely, I avoid it and just stock up on trashy magazines for the ride. But now that I’ve sworn off gossip magazines, I’m hoping to look into a few new items that will let me listen to music, read and work while I’m in the air. Thankfully, Kate came to my rescue with a roundup of 25 gadgets for globetrotters at the D*S blog at MyLifeScoop. From mobile speakers and phone chargers to laptop locks and portable Wi-Fi devices, this list has got your techy travel needs covered. Click here to check out the full post. Happy travels! xo, grace

1. This is awesome, thank you for these gadgets! I recently did a post about what to pack clothing wise for a 3 day vacation – all the essentials but no “kitchen sink” feeling. Check it out! xo

2. Alex Snowdon says:

This post is great, I simply cannot live without travel gadgets… even when I’m at home!

3. Kelly says:

maybe I’m crazy, but I don’t see the description or links to buy these gadgets??

1. grace says:

kelly

just follow the “click here” link to the post, it lives on another site (kate runs a d*s blog over at mylifescoop all about tech)

grace

4. Mimi says:

Perfect timing–I’m leaving on a trip to Europe in a week!

5. Cecilia says:

I think the solar iPod charger is brilliant – these are all great Father’s gift ideas for my gadget-guy husband!

6. Nina says:

Grace, Hi, it’s Nina from Sweet Bella – congratulations on your book!! Thought I had to share this one best tip: Tiger Balm (for when it’s smelly on the plane – a little bit near your nose will fix anything!) (p.s. we’ve had so many calls about the unraveling calendar)