top 5 sites for crafters

D*S editor Kate Pruitt is my crafting idol. She oozes creativity from every fingertip and seems to be an endless well of amazing ideas and can-do attitude. So when I need crafty inspiration, she’s the first person I ask. This week Kate shared some of her favorite craft inspiration over at MyLifeScoop with a list of her Top 5 Sites for Crafters. From inspiration and tips to community sites where people share ideas, Kate’s list is a must-read for anyone who likes to make things with their own two hands. Click here to check out the list in full. xo, grace

*Image above via Etsy

1. Holly says:

Great list! I love Ravelry!

2. Lindsay says:

Oh YIPPIE! Got my cup of coffee, my son is drinkin his bottle, so I have a few minutes to browse! Always on the lookout for great crafting sites. Thanks!

3. Sally says:

….thanx for the list….i’ve been a Raveler for 4 years and i learn something new all the time….it’s the best social network i’m on!

4. Amy says:

great list, I’m sure there will be lots to see in the comments in due time as well.

5. Rachel says:

Great resources. Thanks!

6. Chúcara says:

Great list !! … thanks very much.

7. Andrea B says:

THANK YOU for this list! I’ve been trying to get up to speed on blog-worthy digital photography. I’m checking out Digital Photography School pronto!

8. Angie says:

This brings some serious happy to my afternoon… always ready to put my hands to good use and a little direction never hurts!

9. Susana says:

thank you! I only knew Ravelry, so this list is super useful to me (and to many, I am sure)

10. Barbara says:

Digital Photography School? Who knew??? I think my shots got better just by logging in. Thanks a heap!

11. cheryl says:

Thanks for the resource list,the photography school link could be fun!

12. I’m a crafter too. Check out my blog regarding my artwork and crocheted items.