studio rita wallpaper

One of my favorite things about spring is getting ready for ICFF and all the amazing design it lays out in (hundreds of) neatly packed rows. For the past few years, I’ve enjoyed seeing wallpaper studios featured more in those rows, and I’m curious to find out who will push the medium further this year, hopefully with some sort of interesting (textural?) innovation. Typically, that happens in the British design section, but I’m keeping my fingers and toes crossed for something exciting in the American and Canadian booths. While the previews for new designs aren’t out yet, I did get an update about a pretty new collection of wallpapers from Sweden’s Studio Rita.

Working in cooperation with Photowall, Studio Rita recently released a collection called “Forest Views” that plays with different tree/forest motifs. The collection includes six large-scale patterns, my favorite of which is “Tiny Tree” (above) by Maria Bergström. Maria was inspired by the sunlight that filters through forest foliage and interpreted it in a way that feels handmade and homespun. I’ve featured my favorites above, but you can view the full collection right here and purchase the papers through Photowall right here. xo, grace

*If you’re looking for more wallpaper, I listed my top 50 resources right here.

1. elisa says:

great wallpaper!!!

2. Norine says:

links to purchase don’t work

1. grace says:

sorry about that, norine. all fixed now :)

grace

3. I’m so excited for ICFF this year… It’s my 3rd year & I always look forward to finding new sources for my design projects!

This wallpaper is fantastic!! I’ve got a few projects I could put this to work on. Thanks so much for the source!!

4. homestilo says:

so pretty and subtle- and thank you for the resource list!

5. Bright says:

That green is so gorgeous!

6. I love wallpaper and these ones are super great. But i’m a little afraid of wallpaper, particularly of it getting dated so quickly and being so difficult to change.

7. Vanessa says:

cute! the second one looks like it
    glitters

8. Connie says:

I love those! I like how if you look at it up close it’s trees & faraway it’s just colors or a pattern. Keeps it interesting!

9. Jeni Shirley says:

Wow, I love those wallpapers!

10. Tina says:

Wonderful patterns that I could live with everyday! Perhaps a consideration for our new home!

11. Cat says:

Oh my word. I need the turquoise one. now.

12. gorgeous! I LOVE the first one!!!

13. Courtney says:

I need that dresser in my life

14. Rachael says:

I really love the blue one!

15. katy says:

Beautiful! But a bit out of my budget range… too bad! I love Swedish design!

16. virginia says:

i love how geometric yet traditional these wallpapers are. its such an interesting idea to see a textile pattern/stitch on a wall. wonderful!

17. Seema says:

love them all ! pretty style…

18. Yes! Loving the homespun yet graphic quality of the bottom one especially. After seeing Lynne Testoni’s bold hallway yesterday, I’ve been looking for wallpaper for our hallway. This will work perfectly- thanks for posting!

19. Maria says:

To buy Studio Rita wallpaper outside Sweden. Use this link:

20. That just brightened by cubicle day!

21. Fash&Mark says:

LOVE THE PATTERN and the contrast between the wallpaper and the furniture :)

22. Heather says:

I am always looking forward to ICFF. It´s always amazing and inspiring. Hopefully, this years ICFF will be as good as these wallpapers. Love the “Tiny Tree” , looks so calming and truely supertemporal. Sometimes I do not like the accesories used, like in the bluecage picture, this is however just a small flaw in a sea of beauty.

23. Sarah says:

I love the colour combination.