nina campbell iphone wallpapers

I have a love/hate relationship with my iPhone. Most days, I’m cursing it for countless dropped calls and crashing programs, but every now and then when I’m stuck on the subway, I’m reminded of what a great tool it is — for distraction, reading and entertainment. I’m not one for constantly changing phone wallpapers (the same photo of my cat Turk has been my background for about two years now), but when I came across these gorgeous wallpapers from Nina Campbell, I was sold. There are a handful of styles to choose from, each one more sophisticated and elegant than the last. Obviously, you could rig this to work without downloading an official wallpaper, but I’d love to see more pattern designers embrace this medium and make custom (for sale) wallpapers that people could use on their phones. I know I’d be happy to pay a few bucks for something made-for-mobile from Neisha Crosland, Geoff McFetridge or Nama Rococo. Until then, these make for great ways to spruce up your phone screen. xo, grace

1. Melissa says:

Beautiful wallpapers. Thanks for the heads up

2. ooh these are very pretty. I’m not sure that even these would help my cracked screen much though.

3. Oh wow, just what I need to spruce up my tired old iPhone 3G

4. Patti says:

Thanks for sharing these – so pretty!

5. Liz says:

What a shame that they aren’t the full resolution for the iPhone 4!

6. Jean Silver says:

I love these! Thank you!

7. Sarah S says:

Love these! Thanks for sharing…I’ve just saved them to my iphone.

8. Susan says:

Speaking of wallpaper, does anyone know the name/brand of the wallpaper featured on the jewelry and accessories landing page of Anthropologie’s website?

9. Tonja says:

Love the Butterflies! Now, my kingdom for an iPhone.

10. Biscuit says:

It’s so pretty! Sometimes I really wish I had an iphone!

11. Sparrow says:

The GelaSkins app for iPhone also has lots of great designs, all for free!

12. Malia says:

thanks – will be fun to see the butterflies on my phone tomorrow!