living in: heathers

by

Heathers is the ultimate teen black comedy, full of sparkling 1980s goodness and vicious, malicious wit. Its sting is swift, its style subversive and its appeal legendary. The privileged clique of girls rule the halls of Westerburg High with an iron first, and the rest of us nobodies suffer an acute longing for their Swatch watches, croquet games and unnaturally volumized hair.

1. Corn Nuts,$1; 2. Kitsune Blazer, $1250; 3. Bic Mechanical Pencils, $7; 4. Red Clipboard, $7; 5. Big Ben Alarm Clock, $21; 6. Betsey Johnson Dollhouse Earrings, $30; 7. Swatch Watch, $65; 8. Croquet Set, $54; 9. Antique Iron Garden Chair, $950

CLICK HERE for the second set of stills & another product roundup after the jump!

When the Heathers’ taunting and tormenting gets out of hand, the group’s sole non-Heather and her bad-boy boyfriend exact revenge in a way that leaves the school reeling. As the body count rises, so does your alarming interest in re-doing the 1980s in a similarly rich-girl way. Silk sheets, mock snotty disposition, embarrassing fabric hair accessories? Don’t mind if I do. But this time, let’s skip the mugful of Drano, shall we?

1. Burberry Silk Robe, $250; 2. Alcozer & J Heart Pin, $129; 3. Silk Sheets, $99; 4. Drano, $8; 5. Classic White Mug, $7.50; 6. Silk Headboard, $350; 7. Tick-Tac-Toe Lana Heels, $80; 8. Vintage Hand Mirror, $8; 9. Scrunchie, $10/set of two; 10. Princess Phone, $40

1. Oh my god, awesome…hahah! Great way to wake up in the morning, and I’ll pass on the Drano thanks.

Heidi

2. Splomo says:

This is one fantastic Living In feature. I was expecting Drano and a red scrunci, and you did not disappoint. :D

3. D says:

If you’re going to buy a swatch, get it off the swatch.com website. That way you get a two year warranty on the mechanism. :)
    There’s lots more fun colors too.
    I love swatches!

4. Miss Ruth says:

“God damn, will someone tell me why I read these things. ”
    Love it!
    I did get a crochet set for university graduation because of this movie.

5. Miss Priss says:

Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up.

6. Miss Priss says:

Spaghetti! Lots of oregano.

7. Soma says:

So… This was my favorite movie, I was waaaayyy too young to understand anything, except Christian Slater was a hottie… Lol!

8. hrhkat says:

“Whats your damage Heather?”

9. M says:

How very!

My favourite column meets my favourite movie. Great, great picks.

10. caroline says:

I have never watched this movie though I heard about it many, many times. and that picture alone makes me want to run to blockbuster and rent it!

11. Josephine says:

I would reallly LOVE to have that dresser from veronica’s room! does anyone know were I can get it???

12. Mary says:

I would really love that dresser featured in Veronica’s room!!!!whete can you get it?????