jonathan adler tables

At first, I thought I was replacing my chair obsession with a lamp obsession. Now, I think it might be side tables. I haven’t bought anything, but my inspiration folder on my desktop is starting to fill up with adorable side tables. These newbies from Jonathan Adler are right at the top. Sadly, they’re out of my price range, but that contrast between gorgeous, gorgeous alabaster and turned walnut is too striking to ignore. It screams, “Put a cocktail on me!” and “Who needs rent money when you have cute tables and cocktails?”

For now, they’ll remain on my wish list, but if you’ve got the funds to take them home, please, please do. I need to live vicariously through someone else’s fantastic table collection.

These beauties (along with others) will be on display (booth #1848) at this year’s ICFF. I’m getting excited already . . . xo, grace

1. Oooo! These tables are gorgeous! Jonathan Adler hits it out of the park again!

2. Christine says:

WOW! These are great. Love the dark wood against the white!!

3. Émilie says:

Love it! “Who needs rent money when you have cute tables and cocktails?”
    **So true! :)

Would someone know where to get that carpet also?

4. jodi says:

the tables are great, but i want that RUG!

5. deebee says:

such a perfect combination of curves, wood and marble top. wow. swoooooooon.

6. drew says:

The work always photographs well and is fun to look at but seen in person it is always cheaply made and sadly it shows.

7. mixette says:

So killer! Maybe they’ll do an outdoor version in (more affordable) molded plastic resin. These are just screaming to hold a cocktail on the patio.

8. Meredith says:

You can make the rug on their website… They have this function that allows you to design textiles in your own color palette!

9. Molly says:

I like the tables and the lamps!

10. Tina Riddell says:

After seeing these I could also start having a side table obsession! Just the right amount of curve and in walnut! Love!

11. I am so excited for ICFF too. It’s one of my fave sources for trend spotting. See you there!

12. These are amazing. Simple stunning.

13. BV says:

Hi Grace! I am a Sales Associate at the *new* Jonathan Adler showroom in Atlanta – and a huge fan of d*s!! This post made my day. We are the 2nd largest showroom (of 14 total) and blogs like design*sponge and DailyCandy are bringing tons of people in the door! We would love to show you (or others…) around the showroom if you are in the ATL!

14. BV says:

The rug is also JA — llama wool in grey/cream — but rugs can be customized and you can choose out of 30-ish yarn colors! $30/sq.ft, y’all.

(Everything in the photo is JA: jonathanadler.com) Buenos Aires Collection, Moroccan Pouf, and Desmond Screen.

@drew – these pieces are walnut with a solid marble top. They are pretty sweet. When you get into painted finishes, many many companies use a cheaper wood. But these are the real deal. Seriously. I’m not just saying that because I work there! :)