simply color: shauna alterio & stephen loidolt

The amazingly fun duo, Shauna Alterio and Stephen Loidolt, of Something’s Hiding In Here, share a magical space in Philadelphia. I was immediately drawn to their plastic deer figurines that are perfectly displayed in the cubby above the bed. The whimsy continues around the room with vintage paint-by-number illustrations, a handmade gingham duvet, patterned pillows, and floral wallpaper. Oh—and did I mention they have a porch swing in there too? The retro colors are a great fit for Shauna and Stephen’s creative and unique home. Be sure to check out the rest of the loft in the original Sneak Peek. —Lauren

Palette:
Palette: A. Paradise Green (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 397; B. Early Morn (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 290; C. Fresh Nasturtium (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 152; D. Sunspot (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 136; E. Grand Rapids (Behr), PMS 5473

Roundup:
1. Shabby Chic Chandelier, $198; 2. Eye Chart Poster, $15; 3. Owl Shaped Pillow, $18; 4. Vintage Paint By Number Painting, $32; 5. Striped Pillow, $48; 6. Deer Figurines, $22; 7. Wooden Radio, $200;

1. amy walters says:

I love the colour palette. So fresh and cheery! The eye chart poster is a beauty ;)

2. I’m really loving these retro colors of late…very mad men-esque !! lovely loft too!! xx meenal

3. so fun to see this… and just in time because we’re changing the bedroom (again). -sa&sl

4. Sue says:

They have a fantastic color palette and I’m so jealous of their indoor porch swing! They make Philly proud!

5. so fun to see this… and just in time because we’re changing the bedroom (again). -sa&sl

6. angela says:

I’ve been in love with their apartment since I saw it on flickr, i think about a year ago. Fabulous taste those two have.

7. Barchbo says:

This is the color scheme of our son’s nursery…I feel encouraged that it is one with which he can grow!

8. Katie A. says:

I love the retro-cozy feel to this room, and loove the artwork! — if anyone knows where one could find more of the same I’d appreciate the heads up ;)

9. Janet says:

I love the colour palette! Warms up my cold winter day.

10. beautiful post! I love their little collections!

11. Jillian says:

I love those paint-by-numbers! I actually have the one with the pheasants. Thanks for posting the etsy website. I love looking for these for our collection.

12. Lustre says:

i want that Owl!

13. Liz says:

I just can’t escape this wonderfully talented couple! They are popping up in the most creative spaces!!! Beautiful!

14. wendy says:

Fun animals! Love it!

15. able mabel says:

I’ve totally been into blue lately. That blue looks very similar to what we are painting on our main floor.

16. caroline says:

I am a complete sucker for paint-by-number art!