simply color: rebekah sigfrids

Today’s color palette and roundup are pulled from the lovely 1930s residence of Rebekah Sigfrids in Cincinnati, Ohio. Rebekah and her design team — Aubrie Hensler, Mike Dereix and Donna Sigfrids (mom) — strived to create an “earthy femininity by balancing soft, modern furnishings with time-worn primitive finds.” Her dreamy bedroom is both simple and elegant. The neutral colors of the furniture play beautifully with the pops of pink and red found in the accessories effortlessly placed around the room. Rebekah’s condo is stunning, so be sure to check out the rest of the original sneak peek here. — Lauren

A. Anthracite (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 426; B. Gig’s Gray (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 421; C. Peachbloom (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 699; D. Basic Brown (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 479; E. Off White (Farrow & Ball), PMS 7500

1. Tolomeo Wall Mount Lamp, $370; 2. Milky Way Votive, $6; 3. Reve Bed, $3,000; 4. Apprentice Stool, $89; 5. Miu Miu Pumps, $650; 6. Parachute Duvet Cover, $89+; 7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag, $398; 8. Traveler Coffee Table, $998

1. I love the Reve bed, but you could DIY version for a a lot less. I made something similar after seeing a post by Daniel at Manhattan Nest.

2. Jules says:

What a beautiful, peaceful looking room…..perfect for snoozing and reading a book in…..

3. rachael says:

This is my favorite palette study so far, such a timeless combination. Lovely.

4. Belly B says:

So nice! Neutral and relaxing :) Love it.

5. Donna says:

That’s my girl!!! Doesn’t she do an amazing job?

6. lawn party says:

love the feminine touches in this room!

7. I LOVE the clean but rustic look of this space.

8. alissa says:

LOVELY color palette…

9. Another alternative to the Reve Bed would be the Tate Bed from C&B, which my husband and I own and LOVE.

10. Emily says:

Love it. Do you know of any similar rugs to the one in the picture?

11. Leslie says:

Gorgeous! I am falling in love with pastels for the first time in my life this season and THIS just clinched it. I am head over heals.

12. love love love the colors. Thanks for sharing!

13. ellen says:

Great to see this apt featured again. Really beautiful and strong impact from a seemingly quiet palette. well done.

14. alice says:

the fluffy white duvet is making me want to take a nap….. in a good way

15. Cara says:

Would love to know where the rug is from?

16. Willy says:

I’m in love with this bench and have been looking for something like this. Anyone know where it came from or where I can find a similar one?

17. Thanks for your comments!

The church pew was found at Miller’s Antiques in Lebanon, OH

The bedroom rug is from Ralph Lauren Home

18. Roger says:

I REALLY like the chest!

Great blog- I’m following via RSS btw.