new: mini moderns whitby wallpaper

Good morning, guys! I’m bouncing up and down this morning because later today we’re going to our new apartment to take some measurements and plan for our move in less than two weeks. Before I head over and break out my tape measure, I wanted to share this sweet new wallpaper from Mini Moderns called “Whitby.” I’m a sucker for anything that feels nautical, so this print works for me on so many levels. I’d love to see it in a children’s room, but it would work just as well in a living room by the ocean. Whitby hits the e-shop this month and will be sold in four different colorways. Click here to check out the new patterns and shop online. xo, grace

Photo credit: Josh Love at Love Vintage Furniture

1. Ry Sal says:

It’s a lovely print, great as one wall and contrasting colors….

2. keith says:

Thankyou Grace – you have always been such a great supporter of ours – good luck with the measuring up! How exciting.

3. Very cool! Might make me a little sea sick after a while…. but on a small feature wall? Aye, aye matey!

4. Beautiful! Now if only I was brave enough to wallpaper :o/

5. christen says:

so fun and whimsical! I always love the wallpapers you choose! they are statement makers for sure.

6. Leah says:

Beautiful! I love the navy.

7. Lustre says:

Thank you, love it! one of my dream projects is having a line of wallpapers, I have designed patterns, but I wouldn’t know where to produce them. These are really gorgeous, I loooove the gray one

8. Stephanie says:

We went to Whitby while we were in the U.K. and it’s the most charming sea-side town. Love the name for this wallpaper.

9. Sommer says:

beautiful. both feminine and masculine. My husband would love this too!

10. It is probably not possible for this wallpaper to be any cooler!

11. Amy says:

This wallpaper is amazing! I just love all the unique wallpaper choices there are out there lately!

12. I love the red! Very cool wallpaper!

13. Christina says:

CUTE! I love the lightest one.

14. Molly Cooper says:

The gray version… ah, absolutely divine! Completely in love with Mini Moderns now, thank you! :)

15. chelsea says:

I want to know about the beautiful furniture, esp. the couch!

16. Wow I LOVE this wallpaper! There is so much movement in the patten!

17. So beautiful, I LOVE anything nautical as well!

18. Sara L. says:

Aggh! I just went to the website, and now I want to wallpaper my entire house! Such great designs. Wow!

19. OBSESSED! I want the blue one, in my bedroom, STAT

20. The depth to this wall paper is unbelievable! It almost reminds me of one of those 3-d tessellations.

21. alison says:

I must have that chair! I wish I knew where i could get it. The couch is cool too. And awesome awesome wallpaper.

22. alison says:

Oops. I answered my own question. Love Vintage Furniture. Now I wish it wasn’t in England.

23. Shari says:

I could live in the red room. The wallpaper is great and I love all of the funiture in these shots, especially the couch.

24. Keith says:

Many thanks for all your comments. The furniture is all vintage Ercol who are still producing. This is all from our friends at
    Best wishes Keith at minimoderns

25. Heather says:

What a great pattern/wall paper design. The navy and off white is particularly stunning!

26. Jane Myers says:

My niece made cheese by hand, starting years ago. We, of the supermarket types, eyed her concoctions suspiciously- “Ewww. What no plastic shrink wrap?” But, eventually, we tasted the result- delicious! I would love to present her with Ashley’s book..

27. cherade9 says:

Whitby is a beautiful town. I used to go every year to the Whitby Gothis Weekend with friends and wander around like a bride of death. These days I prefer singing at the Folk Festival!

The prints are beautiful. Remind me of japanese prints from wood blocks. I love the red variant!

28. Lisa says:

I’m a sailor’s daughter therefore also a sucker for anything nautical. I love this print, and I particularly love that it’s a working class fishing boat featured and not a smarmy yacht! WANT!

29. keith says:

Thanks so much for the comments. Lisa we couldn’t agree more the beauty of whitby is it is still a working harbour. Cherade9 – i would have loved to have seen ur outfit! Glad you like the navy and stone Heather – we wanted to get the colour of fisherman overalls and washed out workwear
    keith at mini moderns

30. Love the nautical feel – and all colors are so pretty, can’t choose my favorite! The styling of the pics are also great, love the furniture pieces that were chosen

31. I love the fresh nautical wall paper. It makes white furniture pop off the walls so beautifully! My favorite is the blue :)

32. christina says:

I love how energetic and playful this is (the waves are a little tippy – splash!) yet at the same time it is not too too distracting, like so many other bold modern wallpapers.
    Great photos, too. Thanks!

33. Lesley says:

Where can we get it in the US???