Saint Patrick’s Day is right around the corner; it will sneak up on you before you know it, so you might want to prepare! The tradition of drinking on the holiday comes from a legend called Patrick Pot. This project honors that tradition. These mini, leprechaun-sized ales are perfect for a St. Patty’s Day get-together or to give as good luck gifts! I used miniature liquors to create this fun favor but to make it kid friendly, limeade is perfect. — Halligan
CLICK HERE for the full how-to after the jump!
- miniature liquors, such as Irish Whiskey or Goldschlager (limeade to make non-alcoholic)
- print paper
- gold paper
- hole puncher
- scissors or X-acto knife
- glue, Goo Gone or another adhesive remover
For the Labels
1. Download and print paper labels from here. Cut them out.
2. Remove original labels from miniature bottles using adhesive remover. Take off the original lids and replace them with cork.
3. Apply glue to paper labels and adhere to bottles.
For the Golden Shamrock Bottles
1. Download tags from here. Print and cut them out, then punch a hole at the top of each tag.
2. Remove original labels from miniature bottles using adhesive remover. Take off original lids and replace them with cork.
4. Tie tags on to the bottle necks.