20 Gadgets for the DIYer

I’m one of those “easily overwhelmed shoppers.” I prefer small boutiques to big stores just because the sheer number of choices in a store larger than my apartment is enough to send me over the edge. So while I love gadgets as much as the next girl, I need someone to narrow the field. Which is why I was thrilled to hear that Kate was tackling 20 Gadgets for the DIYer over on the D*S Blog at MyLifeScoop. There’s no one I trust more than Kate when it comes to DIY know-how and she’s found gadgets (and aps) for the crafter, woodworker and handyman. Think I know what I’m doing with my tax refund this year…

Click here to check out the full post with all the resource links at MyLifeScoop. –Amy A

1. Rachel says:

Oh this is like my dream post! I’ve been wanting a cutting machine forever but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Silhouette. You can use your own designs with it (as opposed to the circuit) so its much more “graphic designer friendly!”

2. Shanna Worsham says:

I absolutely love this post! thanks so much!

3. jp says:

I saw the lead picture and was hoping to find a good nail/staple gun to buy for my reupholstery projects.

4. Trisha says:

I agree – DON’T show a picture that you then don’t give a source for. I also want to find an electric staple gun and thought that might be what was in the picture. So I followed the link and went through the article twice to see if I missed it the first time. Annoying.

5. Odins says:

Ok, the post is quite okay and the article was interesting. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Odins says:

Splendious, how wonderful it was reading it