wolfum textiles

I’m always impressed by parents who manage to have the time to watch after a little one and run their own business. They are endlessly inspirational for me, and I love seeing them succeed. This week I heard from Annabel at Wolfum who launched a beautiful new textile line in December, just weeks after the birth of her daughter, Bird. After years in the apparel industry, Annabel followed her love of vintage table wear into a new business that now includes napkin, placemat, runner, coaster, pillow and chair designs (each one is handmade in LA). I love the worn-in, vintage feel to all the patterns. They’d be perfect for a sun porch or a home near the beach. If you’re looking for some new patterned pillows (I love that square design above) or tableware for your home, click here to check out Annabel’s collection online (her online shop is launching soon). xo, grace

1. Harper says:

These are fantastic! Especially the colors in the square pillow!

2. Sarah V says:

Beautiful! Love these coasters, may need a set!

3. Oooooh sooo fun! I want it all!!!!! Will you post when the shop opens?? Or is there a way to sign up for an email list?

1. grace says:

sara

i’ll definitely update the post when it’s open :)

grace

4. danielle says:

so beautiful! the colors take me back to a dry santa fe summer. would love to have these on a comfy porch chair!

5. Seema says:

luv the worn out look and style !

6. Holly says:

I adore the color palette–and the cursive signature on the geometric square is a great touch. I only wish I had such nice, scripty handwriting!

7. annabel says:

thank you grace!! birdie & i are thrilled!
    xxannabel

8. Julie says:

Beautiful patterns and colors! They look as if they have been sitting by a sunny window for a few years.

9. genevieve says:

can you post again when her shop is live, those placemats are gorgeous!