weekly wrap up + david taylor lighting

Whew! It’s been a busy week, and I’m ready to close up shop and take a little break. I’m heading down to DC for the weekend to visit a friend, so I’ll be back on Monday with some exciting news. We’ve been working hard on some big projects around here, and I’ll be able to start announcing some of them soon, starting with the one that’s closest to my heart. So stay tuned for that next week! Until then, have a wonderful weekend! xo, grace

The beautiful lighting above is the “Point” lamp from designer David Taylor. David was part of Stockholm’s Design Week, which we were lucky enough to have Amy attend. Stay tuned for updates from the fair next week. You can check out David’s work and this gorgeous paper and hemp lamp right here.

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Molly Cooper says:

Ah, what beautiful lamps! I’m checking out the rest of David’s work right away. You have posted such lovely Valentine’s Day related posts this week, I have really enjoyed them! I’m looking forward to hearing your big news next week :)

2. Gabriel says:

Amazing! they’re like lit xmas gifts..that you can enjoy all year long.

3. sally mae says:

ooooohh! i love new projects. I can’t wait to hear:)

4. Haha wow this would look great in my living room. I hope to try these out!

5. Pretty Sleek, gave me a nice idea on how to decorate our new shop :)

Thanks

6. Anni says:

Oh, I love these! I would really like to try them!

7. D.L. Rhein says:

How unique! what a great warm light it casts.

8. Joyce says:

They look like candles! If they were green or red I’d associate them with Christmas crackers, hehe!