naturally sweet: valentine’s day stickers

There seems to be no shortage of adorable Valentine’s Day goodies coming into my inbox this week. Last night I got an email from Kathleen at Twig & Thistle who created a sweet (free) downloadable Valentine’s Day sticker set that you can add to fruit (or gifts and letters) as a little surprise. If you have a loved one or friend who could use a little cheering up, click here to check out Kathleen’s stickers and download a free set. xo, grace

1. mejezabel says:

So cute! and s much better for you than candy

2. Shambhavi says:

oohh! love and health, what else does one want in life! supercute!!

3. So sweet (and juicy)!

4. Barbara says:

Said it on Twitter & FB – what a lovely idea. Thank you.

5. Jenny @ Hank + Hunt says:

These are BRILLIANT! Really the best valentines day idea I have EVER seen!

6. Tamuna says:

In love! Such a unique idea.

7. lisen says:

I love these, they are adorable!

8. Plum says:

This is such a perfect idea! I love candy for valentines day, but those adorable messages would definitely sell me on fruit : )

9. this is so gerat! thanks for sharing!

10. OK, I’ve made my decision! This is perfect, I have a 4th grader and traditional ideas are so not cool :)

11. Karen says:

so sweet! I just LOVE your posts(:

12. Brigitte says:

This is the cutest and most creative thing I’ve seen in a long time!

13. Marie says:

Too cute! And I love that its something other than cakes and sweets (not that I don´t love that) but nice with a new, original and healthy idea :) xoxo Marie

14. Nicole says:

I’m off to purchase sticker paper and a circle cutter!

15. sudha says:

sorry to be the spoiler…but stickers are not eco friendly right….

16. Helen says:

I’ve seen many ways of using fruit stickers but never for Valentine’s – such a sweet idea! Off to download, my fruit is getting re-labeled :)

17. alysha says:

Really precious!

18. grace says:

i hadn’t heard that. is it something about the glue? some stores sell “eco-friendly” sticker paper you can use. maybe it’s more about it being made from recycled paper?

19. Leslie says:

these are seriously cute…just need to get craft punch. Yay! Very excited about sticking these everywhere.

20. so sweet!! I love this idea instead of candy or an ordinary valentine.

21. Yarat says:

this is the most romantic things i’ve ever seen

22. malin says:

That is such a cute idea, Valentine’s day is not only about chocolate! I’m gonna put the referral on my blog THANKS!

23. These stickers are absolutely darling and original! It’s lighthearted and it’s appropriate to gift for just about anyone in your life. Love to share this to my readers on my blog… they will go “bananas” for it!

Thanks so much for sharing!

xo, Jeanne

24. Mayte says:

Please, can you send me the file of this labels? I wante to printed it! ;-)
    Thanks and best,

1. grace says:

You can download them at the link provided in the post :)

25. Martin X says:

Fruit Stickers are a great idea for valentine’s day.

26. Peta says:

Very cool! But I am getting a ‘zip file invalid’ message when I try to dowload or save the file );

27. Lissa says:

Thank you for sharing!! My hubby will love this!

28. I want to to thank you for this good read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out
    new stuff you post…