moore & moore wallpapers

If I could cover my entire life in stripes, I probably would. And ticking stripes are just about my favorite type around. So when I saw this beautiful ticking-stripe wallpaper design from a new Australian company called Moore & Moore, I was sold. Founded by Lynne Testoni and KT Doyle, Moore & Moore creates classic designs with an “Australian twist,” such as patterns inspired by native flowers like the Flannel Flower and Gum leaves. I’m totally smitten with the Gum leaves pattern above, but you can click here to check out the full selection online. Thanks, Lynne! xo, grace

Click here to check out my Top 50 Wallpaper Resources and here to check out our Best of Wallpaper roundup from our favorite home tours.

1. Danielle says:

And I don’t even like wallpaper. Oh, the horror… these are beautiful :)

2. db says:

well, that 1st sentence won me over. I hear you! wallpapers are lovely too :)

3. Anjela says:

Beautiful patterns!
    Love the purple/gold one–so bold!

4. I’m really likin’ the purple/goldish wallpaper. It would be fabulous in a small area in a house (like just one smaller wall)….so as not to be too overwhelming as I personally think it could. The other 2 are precious.

5. Susan says:

Beautiful!! The top one strikes my fancy…you would love “tented stripes” by Farrow & Ball as well I bet. ;)

6. stefano says:

i really liked the first one :)

7. Amanda says:

I like the wallpaper, but the first one made me think of tadpoles or sperm. Hope that’s not horrible as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think that makes the wallpaper more fun.

8. LittleRus says:

I would love to have my house covered in stripes… And one day it will definitely happen.
    The first picture made me smile, because the fishy wallpaper reminded me of this new pedicure treatment where you put your fit in a fish tank and the lil fish take care of your feet. :)))

9. LittleRus says:

P.S. Although I do realise it’s more leaves rather than fish on that photo, but still… looks like tiny fish… :)

10. Fiona says:

I don’t mean to be crass, but the first thing I thought when I saw the first wallpaper was “sperm.” But that might just be my dirty mind.

The rest are very nice!

11. Wallpaper-fan says:

I absolutely ADORE these designs. How beautiful. I have looked at the website now several times. I am just in love with these designs – my clients will love them too!

12. Anastasia says:

I love the black and white pattern, it’s so fresh!

13. AWESOME!!! Love the purple, could picture this as the backdrop for a photo shoot. Stylin! :)

14. Jennie says:

The falling leaves are so serene. I’ve just checked out their website – the coral is stunning! Love the drama of the gold on purple above.

15. Erin says:

where is that lovely headboard from?

16. Lynne says:

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We are thrilled that Design*Sponge has covered our designs.

Erin – the headboard is from La Maison in Sydney …

I love it too!