izola shower curtains

Good morning! Man, it has been one of those weeks, and I am definitely ready to kick back and celebrate with a little TGIF fun. One of the things I need to work through this weekend are the photos and press kits we took from the weekend’s Gift Fair at the Javits Center. So before I organize that into posts for next week, I wanted to share a couple quick shots I took on my phone. These fun shower curtains are from Izola, a company that I wrote about a long time ago for their clear feather curtains. They recently expanded to canvas shower curtains, and I’m loving the sort of playfully retro look. I love the “powder room” option the best — it would be so fun in a pink-tiled bathroom. Click here to check out their full collection of shower curtains online — these new styles are available for $55 each. xo, grace

1. Shower curtains are the throw pillows of bathrooms. You can totally switch them out and change the look of a room without having to spend a lot. And that, my friends, is my deep thought of the day.

1. grace says:

“Shower curtains are the throw pillows of bathrooms”

My new favorite comment for the week. So true and so funny.

Grace :)

2. These are so awesome – I really want the one with the comb.

3. Catherine says:

I love the apothecary one!

When we redid my parents’ guest suite (that sounds pretentious… it’s just an attic bedroom with a small, full bath), we used Izola’s DC Metro Map curtain. It was perfect for an Alexandria guest bathroom! And of all the work I did, I think it was the only thing my younger brother (whose room it used to be) got genuinely excited about. :)

4. julia says:

omg! LOVE! Couldn’t resist- just bought the one with the giant comb. This will be so cute in our tiny pink bathroom.

5. ginny branch stelling says:

YES! i just got the apothecary black and white one a few weeks ago! it’s great!

6. Julie says:

These are all so fantastic-I keep trying to pick my favorite but I just can’t decide!

7. HollyP says:

I have a pink-tiled bathroom! Now where did I put that credit card?!

8. Hilary says:

more shower curtain posts! I cannot find one that I like. I wish Julia Rothman would make some…

9. Sara says:

For the first time I’m wishing my shower had a curtain instead of glass doors just so I could use one of these!

10. db says:

fabulous & bookmarked.

11. Love this vintage style of illustration, fantastic work !

12. Carolina says:

wow! they are TO DIE FOR!

13. erika says:

Ha! I was just getting ready to order the Powder Room curtain for my new pink and gray tiled bathroom. I think it will look smashing!

14. Love these fantastic vintage designs and colors!

15. Renée says:

Thanks for sharing, just what I was looking for!

16. karen berg says:

I am so in love with these shower curtains. I am wanting to redo my kid’s bath. I am bookmarking these curtains. Too fun! Julie’s comment is genius! Shower curtains are the throw pillows of bathrooms. Too true! I will never look at shower curtains in the same way again. Sometimes a good decorating thought is a “deep thought”!

17. Love these shower curtains–gives me that retro look I love! The sports one would be perfect in my boys’ bathroom. Thanks for highlighting this fun product!

18. Lissa says:

Absolutely love these curtains! Izola, please design some coordinating bathroom paraphernalia–like glasses, soap dishes, apothecary jars, soaps, etc., for us fans.

19. julia says:

these are so beautiful! they would go perfectly in my own bathroom. when the current one gets moldy, i know where to go.

20. Louise says:

I am in love with these… would like to own them all!

21. I like the idea of using different color of curtains with almost the same design. It looks good. Playing with the designs of curtains is good.

22. fancy dress says:

The design of your curtains are really for house curtains. It is good to know that someone like you, can make this things work.

23. playmobil says:

To accommodate the different types of bathtub shapes, railings can come in different sizes and are flexible in their design. Some people use two shower curtains: one that is inside the tub, which is mainly functional or decorative as well, and an outer shower curtain, which is purely decorative.