holding hands

I love stories of people leaving corporate jobs and finding a new home running their own business. Casey Ohngren left an office day job to follow her dream of starting her own design studio. She recently made the jump and opened an Etsy shop where she’s selling cards and prints. I’m a sucker for hot pink, so this “Holding Hands” print ($35) is sheer perfection for me. Bold, colorful and sweet (and perfect for next week’s holiday). You can check out all of Casey’s work and shop online right here. Here’s to taking the leap and following your dreams . . . xo, grace

1. Lucía says:

Cool! I actually tried doing that shape with my hands… tough one :)

2. Laura says:

Thanks for sharing! I love this print and I also love those sorts of quit your day job success stories!

3. Her work is so crisp, just checked out her etsy shop and I love the lip prints she’s doing too!

4. Swilly says:

Love both the bright color and the morning inspiration. I’ve been convincing myself to take just such a leap from corporate work myself, and what wonderful encouragement!

5. Susan says:

Love the design! Hooray for following your dreams too!

6. lizzie says:

love that design. her shop is adorable, glad she followed her dreams for that!

7. unicorn says:

this print is so nice!!

8. amy walters says:

I love hot pink too. This card is too cute. Love it!

9. William says:

I too just left my job (as an architect) to focus full-time on our small etsy shop. Best of luck to you in your new adventures!

Love the hot pink – I would love some gangsta hand signals.

10. Mercedes says:

WAUW! i just love this holding hands design! good for a nice tattoo. love your blogs also.

11. Lisa says:

I love those kinds of stories too. Very fun print!

12. Doni says:

YAY!! for Casey. Her designs and cheery happy nature inspire me everyday. It is also a dream come true for her to be featured here on Design Sponge. Congratulations girlfriend!!

13. This is just plain awesome. I would so love to add this print to my ever-growing gallery wall. Happy {romantical} holiday weekend. xo Lola