gigi gallery paper goods

As I get older I find myself starting to pay more attention to things that have clean lines and simple compositions. I used to prefer as many stripes, dots and patches of glitter as possible, but now the idea of something a little bit more restrained seems like a good fit. These cards fit the bill for me right now and come from Gabriela Silva’s Etsy shop, Gigi Gallery. Designed and made in San Francisco, Gabriela’s cards are sold for $1.99 each or in packs of six for $10.50. I also love the easily customizable wedding invites in Gabriela’s collection- they’re a great way to have custom stationery without breaking the bank. Click here to check out the full store and shop online. xo, grace

1. Love those bright colors and clean lines!

-Chic Done Cheap

2. Gabriela says:

Thank you for the feature/love Grace! It is truly humbling.

3. I like :) So adorable and so well priced. Thanks for sharing this!

4. Beautiful work! so simple yet very effective.

5. sara says:

Gabriela — your work is gorgeous! I love the star pattern in the Gracias card.

6. Emily Rae says:

These are beautiful. I just checked out her shop, and I love love LOVE the pdf’s for wedding invites.

7. featherhand says:

Gorgeous cards! I love clean lines in my paper as well.

8. kaitlyn says:

i think her wedding invites are a unique but inexpensive solution for brides who still appreciate a great design.

9. db says:

fantastic prints – very nice!

10. I love these geometric designs! I agree, I’m really starting to appreciate clean lines with one or two colors (except I’ll always have a soft spot for glitter).

11. Lois says:

Oh wow they’re lovely. I have a real ‘thing’ for stationery, and another ‘thing’ for pattern and prints – so these are right up my ally!