eskayel: the era collection

When I think about wallpaper, I tend to gravitate toward bold patterns, but these new watercolor-style designs from Shanan Campanaro at Eskayel are just gorgeous. Shanan’s “Era collection” is available in wallpaper, fabric and pillow form and feels like an elegant version of Rorschach drawings. If you’re looking for something modern but want to keep the colors cool and calm, this collection is definitely worth checking out. Click here to view the full series (I love that hot pink style!) and shop online. xo, grace

1. felicia says:

Wow! That first and last wallpapers are especially gorgeous!

2. Kelli says:

The wallpaper is gorgeous but what I want is the chair pictured in these photos! Who are they by?!

3. Gina A. says:

you must be stalking me because I have been looking for awesome new wallpaper just this morning!! Thank you for reading my mind, these are gorgeous!!

4. Love the wallpaper, but ADORE those chairs! I have a thing for felt these days…I wonder if they’d be DIY-able…??

5. Kim says:

That wallpaper is luscious!!! Thanks for sharing.

6. also wondering about those chairs..hmmm

7. Katrina says:

I found the creator of the chairs. His name is Fredrick Färg, and he has some other neat goodies.

8. Jenni says:

the wallpaper is certainly lovely, but doesn’t go with my home…. i too love the chairs!! please let us know where to find them!

9. That chair reminds me of the dresses I am seeing at the award shows lately- with that big dramatic ruffle across the top….very cool! Love that yellow wallpaper design!

10. Candace says:

I love the wallpaper but where can I find those chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Christina says:

Aw man, the Eskayel link is not working for me. :( I don’t know if I have anywhere that would work with these papers, but they certainly are fascinating.

12. Katie Lou says:

Forget the wallpaper, where is that gorgeous pelican sculpture from?! I NEED it!

13. Kiti says:

Very cool wallpapers, the first picture combination (furniure+wall) for me is the best. Thank you for share!:)

14. Miz.Jo says:

Besides the fact that those wallpapers look like they have a life of their own; breathing, glowing, maybe even with a pulse… Those chairs are rocking some serious style. Amazing.

15. MThayer says:

Beautiful! I always find myself searching for the perfect combination of pattern and color that I won’t get sick of looking at. There is something just dreamy about these. Thank you for sharing! Their blog shows some photos of the elements that inspired these patterns. just lovely.

16. boolouis says:

i heart those chairs.

17. I recognize these chairs from an exhibit I went to in NYC this past fall. Fredrik Färg
    p17 Also in the exhibit, Paul Edmunds (aka Mr. Skinny laMinx, if he’ll forgive the moniker!) (pg 5)

18. Jen says:

Those chairs are amazing. I must own them.

19. Jennifer says:

Please share the source of the bird sculpture!

20. Eskayel’s wallpaper is incredible and the chairs are fabulous! They are made by an incredible designer named Fredrik Farg reperesented by my gallery in New York, RH Gallery. Please contact me if you would like details at His new work is also going to be exhibited at our gallery in May during design week. Thanks!

21. What beautiful, unusual wallpaper… I can’t recall seeing anything else quite like it.

I’m a Shanan, too (yes, spelled the same way) and I think I’ve only encountered one other person with that same name! Cheers to you.

22. Thanks for the post Grace and thank you everyone for the wonderful comments.
    Thank you to RH gallery for the use of the Farg chairs.
    The chrome bird is something I found at a vintage shop called Obscure Object in Brooklyn and I have never met another Shanan until now!

23. Emma says:

I love how the chair’s leg is sitting inside of the brass bowl!

24. Mary Zeran says:

These are absolutely wonderful wall papers. So calming.
    And what about those chairs? Wish I could be at Designs Week to see them.

25. sara simpson says:

my creative juice cup is overwhelmed!! the wallpaper AND those chairs…WOW…thanks….

26. Sarah says:

LOVE THIS! These papers are great, and the chairs – lovely. Just can’t get over the fact that the chair leg was “styled” … inside the bowl … :(