alpha workshops for thibaut

While I may not be able to wallpaper anything in my rental apartment, I can always daydream about which pattern I’d pick if I could. These new designs from Thibaut are definitely in the running for my imaginary wallpaper project, particularly for the imaginary dining room I will one day have. Designed by Alpha Workshops as part of Thibaut’s Artisan Collection, these new papers have that sophisticated feel that always remind me of a classy uptown apartment. But I could easily see them working in a more laid-back home if they were paired with less ornate furnishings. Alpha Workshops’ collection for Thibaut includes six patterns in multiple colorways, but these above and below are my favorites. Click here to check out the full collection online and soak up the pretty patterns. xo, grace

Click here to check out more great wallpaper in our favorite homes.

1. Nicole Dao says:

I agree! While I love the furniture in these photos, they’re too ornate for my style. But the wallpaper is gorgeous! They remind me of some of patterns Anthropologie sells.

2. So great!

-Chic Done Cheap

3. H says:

Forget the wallpaper – I love those curtains in the second picture. Anyone know who makes them/where to find them?

4. brooke says:

Absolutely stunning!! Do they also sell the gorgeous yellow/grey drapes? Or any idea where one could buy those?

5. Ok, I know I’m on a (yellow) curtain kick lately at my house, but those curtains in the second picture totally distracted me from the wallpaper!

6. Susan says:

Lovely…I need to go pick up some samples!

7. KatCopy says:

I’m in the same boat with apartment wishing!! But I am thinking about Tempaper (http://tempaperdesigns.com/patterns.nxg), even if the design selection isn’t as broad …

8. Sarah C. says:

I am with you guys…tell me about those curtains!!!

9. Leslie says:

Beautiful! I’m hankering for the blue & silver.

10. I remember the days when wallpaper was just horrible. Now you can find so many lovely designs. This would really look great in any home.

11. Molly McDermott Walsh says:

Glad that everyone loves the collection! The drapes were made with Thibaut’s Jakarta fabric from the Shangri-La Collection – http://www.thibautdesign.com/collection/high_res.php?patternID=1083&productID=6359

12. These are great! Interesting yet you wouldn’t get tired of looking at them. Also, you could combine with patterned fabrics easily.

13. Bren says:

the collection and rooms are somewhat ethereal and make complete sense.