weekly wrap up + jocelyn warner fabrics

I’m a huge fan of Jocelyn Warner’s beautiful nature-inspired wallpapers, so I was thrilled to hear she’s expanding to a new range of fabrics! The full collection will be on display at Maison et Objet next week, but Jocelyn is sharing a few preview images ahead of time. If the full collection is as gorgeous as that couch shot above, we’re in for one heck of a beautiful series. You can visit Jocelyn’s booth at Maison et Objet next week (Hall 7, Stand C151) or check out her website here for updated information after the show.

I’m heading out to practice my mandolin, so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! See you on Monday!  xo, grace

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Lisa-Marie says:

Have an awesome weekend Grace’ and thank you for all the
    loveliness!

2. kat says:

i love those fabrics!! there’s a certain quality to them that i can’t quite put into words.

3. Ann says:

when I see gorgeous fabrics, I see wallcovers too and this is just amazing they’re doing it now. =)

Thanks for sharing,
    Ann @ framing spaces

4. kristina says:

Oh wow! I like these!

5. Samhain Moon says:

I wish my furniture blended into the background!

And in case you’re wondering, your Zodiac sign has not changed…

6. Amy says:

congratulations on starting mandolin! that’s really exciting. i’m a cellist whose hobby is design, and it’s always nice to see the opposite. best of luck! :)

7. erin says:

i am so drawn to that amazing mirror in the top picture!
    any idea who that is by?

8. Tanya says:

Love the sofa. The picture, in general, is gorgeous and
    that fabric has great proportions! I can’t wait to see her other
    designs. ~Tanya dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com

9. Rana says:

I want that first room to be mine!

10. Andrea Otis says:

Does anyone know where oh where I can get that mirror
    hanging on the wall above the sofa? Yummy!

11. Claire says:

Does anyone know whether the armchair in the second pic is
    a find, or can be purchased somewhere? It’s really gorgeous! Thanks
    so much D*S for such lovely posts, they keep me so much
    company!!

12. KelliJ says:

OMG! I have been looking for over a year for the right
    blue, brown, and white fabric to match my duvet cover and I think I
    just found a match made in heaven. I love this site!

13. Alissa says:

Yay! You got a mandolin. How exciting! I hope you share a
    video or two when you’ve learned a bit. (I do so every once in a
    while with my new harp adventures.) Also, that fabric is
    breath-taking!

14. heather em says:

i, too, am flipping out over that mirror… please oh
    please find out where it can be found! :)

15. abby jenkins says:

Perfect timing! I am designing a set and looking fro some
    great fabrics AND wallpaper. Thanks for making my job that much
    easier. That mirror is fabu!

16. Lovely color combination!

17. Sue says:

I have known for a long time that I absolute love my
    curtains with bare trees printed on them. I didn’t know it was
    something I would love in different styles. The Tree fabric you
    have been showing on chairs and curtains are beautiful. The blue is
    my favorite.

18. Kim Johnson says:

Love the large bold nature themes in fabric. So becoming to
    the furniture.

19. starralex76 says:

Looking so good. An interesting design, something modern a little bit. I like it

20. Giselle says:

Re the second picture: WOW!

21. Lovely fabrics! I’m planning a post about Banties news. Check it out in a few hours!

22. harem6 says:

We totally love your blog! So happy to have found you!!!

23. F.T.D says:

greetings from Sydney

24. Dominique says:

LOVE the mirror!
    Any idea where its from?

25. Jennifer says:

Anxiously awaiting info for that amazing mirror!

26. Chloe says:

Blue and gray…..so simply and so good looking result. Love it.

27. Melissah says:

I just discovered your great blog & loved it. I’m just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you’ve got a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

28. Bethany says:

I would also love info on the mirror!

29. Michele says:

How about the blue lamp? Does anyone know where that’s from? I’ve seen it before, yet I can’t remember where.