I’m a huge fan of Jocelyn Warner’s beautiful nature-inspired wallpapers, so I was thrilled to hear she’s expanding to a new range of fabrics! The full collection will be on display at Maison et Objet next week, but Jocelyn is sharing a few preview images ahead of time. If the full collection is as gorgeous as that couch shot above, we’re in for one heck of a beautiful series. You can visit Jocelyn’s booth at Maison et Objet next week (Hall 7, Stand C151) or check out her website here for updated information after the show.
I’m heading out to practice my mandolin, so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! See you on Monday! xo, grace
Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:
- D*S at Alt Summit: what do YOU want us to discuss at our blogging ethics panel?
- Winter Roundup: Fireplace Tools + Accessories
- New City Guide: Hoboken City Guide
- Biz Ladies: Top Ten Etsy Web Apps
- Living In: Doctor Zhivago
- Sneak Peeks: Olimpia Zagnoli, Claire Morris of Apple & Bee, Fiona Douglas of Bluebellgray
- DIY Projects: Handmade Weddings: Fantastic New Book + DIY Project!, Cardboard Faux Logs
- Before & Afters: Susie’s Chair + Nadine’s Headboard, Jessica’s Craft Station + Jason’s Tin Can(dle), Shaunna’s Writing Room + Heather’s Office
- Before & After Basics: Glazed Over
- Sewing 101: Modern Log Cabin Patchwork Pillow
- Past & Present: Fireplace History
- Simply Color: Karen Barlow
- We like it Wild: Winter Market Floral Arrangement
- In the Kitchen With: Ming Thompson’s Pulled Pork Sandwich and Apple/Cabbage Slaw & BBQ Sauce Recipe!
- Behind the Bar: Peggy Wong’s “Winter Sunset” Cocktail recipe
- Small Measures with Ashley: Indoor Drying Racks
- Artwork: Woody Allen Print, Morning Obsession: Pretty Cards from Dear Hancock
- Misc.: New: Linea Carta Linens, Morning Eye Candy: Dodoplan Holiday Decorations, New from Happy Sthlm, Great Student Work: Nook Coffee Table, How Cute Are These? Simeli Crocheted Dress Guards, The Bouroullecs for Nanimarquina, Tie Chair, Clean House!, Polaroid iPhone decal