new year, new calendars + cards

I love a fresh start in the New Year- it’s the perfect excuse to celebrate change and get things started off with a clean slate. For me that usually means new calendars, desk accessories and anything that will help me be more efficient with work. So I wanted to share two of my favorite New Year-designs this morning. First up are these modern New Year cards from Lisa Hunt at Parasol. Inspired by the 30’s typeface Dwiggins Deco, these would be the perfect way to drop your friends and family a little 2011 hello- or just say thank you for your holiday gifts. You can pick up a set of six silkscreened cards right here for $18.

I’m also loving this 2011 letterpress calendar from Brown Parcel Press. Food themes are almost always my favorite and seasonal food is even better. I’m looking forward to the warmer months when those delicious tomatoes will be in season, but until then I’ll do my best to eat all the root veggies that are season now. Click here to pick up a calendar for $35. Here’s to 2011! xo, grace

1. Lisa says:

I love those calendars…and really, anything letterpress.

2. Mimi says:

I like food themes too. Its fun to keep them in the kitchen area:)

3. Calendars that make you want to plan, love these!!

-Chic Done Cheap

4. kristen bach says:

these sweet sweet brown parcel press calenders were my favorite gifts to give this holiday season. the design and execution is beyond lovely…

5. kristin says:

those eggs are FANTASTIC!

6. handz says:

Nice selection, I made one for the 2011 too.

7. Natalie says:

I love the chicken and egg calendar!

8. hena tayeb says:

great selection.. love the chicken and egg one.. the tomotoes are really cute too