new: mod green pod special edition pattern

It’s dreary and gray here in Brooklyn, so I thought I’d try to lighten up the mood with this beautiful new special edition version of Mod Green Pod’s “Anticipate” pattern. MGP ventured outside of their normal one- and two-color prints to try something different, a nine-color pattern printed on upholstery-strength organic cotton canvas. I’d love to see this on vintage bar stools or a fun ottoman — just enough color and pattern to really bring some interest to an unexpected space. You can check out the full pattern here and buy yardage online. Stay tuned for more exciting textiles next week — we’re hitting the gift fair this weekend, and I can’t wait to see what my favorite fabric designers are up to. xo, grace

1. These are so bright and unique! I especially love the tablecloth. I hardly ever see any tablecloths in home photos these days. Hmm…

2. Lovely pattern, very colorful.

3. Jessie says:

It is gloomy out side here too. What a great way to brighten up your home.

4. Can’t get enough of colors at the moment. Especially the color Raspberry Red – looking for products to match the cup (in raspberry red ; ))from danish ceramic designer Helle Gram.

5. SpruceAustin says:

What a great spin on the new pattern! I can see it being an adorable upholstered headboard in a gal’s room. Excellent job MGP!

6. Liz Carter says:

I love the nine-color pattern! It would really brighten up any apartment!

7. annawithlove says:

this is such a pretty patter, I love it as the canvas!

8. db says:

tablecloth needs to move in to dining room!!! perfect colors – lovely

9. Deb says:

I love this textile. Seeing this makes me smile. Thanks Mod Green Pod!

10. Mina says:

I need this tablecloth stat! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!