new: cartolina cartograms iphone app

Cartolina has seriously been knocking it out of the park with their iPhone apps. Valentine’s Day is coming up soon and to make digital greetings easier, Cartolina has designed a cute option, in addition to a full set of nine new designs based around the idea of ephemera. As much as I love real cards and hand-written letters, if you’re going to send something digitally, these are just perfect. They feel sweet and homemade even though they’re arriving on a phone. Click here to check out the full collection and get more app info online. (The app is available to download on your phone now.)

*Also, the app now links to Facebook, so you can use it to link any big news (there’s an adorable baby announcement greeting) to your Facebook update!

1. I just squealed out loud when I saw these! I’m definitely downloading them today. They’re beautiful!

2. Kelly says:

Is anyone aware of similar apps for andriod phones?

3. Already LOVE this app, but hadn’t considered it for some of those purposes. Just found our digital moving cards, hey-o! Usually I just use these to send off color text messages to my best friends. The irony…

4. Susan says:

I’m a huge fan, send her designs all the time…excited about the new ones!! :)

5. aaand one more reason I want an iphone!

6. Rob Croxford says:

These are STUNNING!
    Love the retro vibe!!!

7. Julie says:

Cartolina always seems to hit it out of the park when they design – simply gorgeous!

8. Lauren says:

Oh the digital age is so much fun. What a great way to get to send little Valentine’s as a grownup. FUN!

9. Linda says:

Wow, they are fabulous and now they’re mine too. Just downloaded and sent off to my friends. I love anything Cartolina

10. Danielle says:

OMG I love these!!! There are just too many possibilities with iPhones – dowloading this app as we speak :)

-Danielle

11. Megan Clouse says:

I just might have to invest in a new iphone (mine is 1st gen) so I can get this app!!

12. Wow, thanks everyone for your enthusiasm – I hope you enjoy the new designs.

Kelly, we are still looking at releasing the app for Droid phones – the translation is fairly easy, it’s the distribution that’s more challenging. Apple makes it very easy to sell apps on iTunes but there isn’t quite such an easy way to sell Droid apps. But I promise we are looking into this – stay tuned :-)
    Fiona

13. kate says:

I love this app! I use it all the time & especially loved the holiday ones this past Christmas!

14. Nicki Bluhm says:

so cute! i love this.

15. Casey says:

I’ve been trying to resist Cartolina in an attempt to reign-in my texting, but these are so cool I must give in! I’m downloading it as soon as I can hook up to wireless!

16. Danielle says:

i’m currently trying to decide between the droid and iphone. i’m not kidding when i say that this post made the decision a little easier.

17. Pistachio says:

Wow!!! So glad to know about this. Gonna get the Iphone in Feb. so, how fun will these be to play with.
    Cheers!!

18. amanda says:

Love this! Downloading NOW. Dame más cartolinaaaa!

19. Megan says:

How about an app for the iPad? I know some apps are developed for both, but I’d love to see one for that.

20. Kaitlyn says:

this makes me want an iphone even more now!

21. I absolutely love these! If/when I get an iPhone, this will be one of my first apps!

22. Karen says:

I have been eyeing this app for months… waiting for it to become available for android phones. Glad to hear it is still a possibility for the future!

23. Laura says:

iPad app pretty, pretty please??????

24. barbara says:

i got the first generation. only one photo was ok. rest tacky. also does not work with texting, only email.

25. Well Barbara, it sounds like the Cartolina iPhone app is not for you – sorry you were unhappy with it. We have thousands of happy users who text the Cartograms without any problems – perhaps you could try viewing the video to make sure you are doing it correctly . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKootnY24_M

Fiona

26. Dian Saraswati says:

I already purchased the original cartolina & cartolina holiday last december. do i have to purchase the new designs or just updated automatically in the apps?

Thanks before

me super duper love cartolina.

27. Hi Dian – you just need to update the app on your phone. The new Cartograms and features are free :-)
    Thanks for your comment – we appreciate it!
    Fiona