marco suarez photography

Whew! Last night I finally plowed through the last of my emails that I missed over the break, and I’m feeling up-to-date, excited and ready to work. One of the emails that caught my eye last night was a submission from photographer Marco Suarez. Marco is based in Greenville, South Carolina (I keep hearing of more and more amazing artists living there), and he creates beautiful landscape photographs with a circular frame. Landscapes have always been my favorite type of photography, so this simple spin on the shape is just perfect. I’m partial to the print above, but you can choose from five landscapes right here for $50 each. If you’re looking for an affordable piece of photography to add to your collection this year, these would fit so well in a number of different home styles. Enjoy! xo, grace

1. Nancy says:

Beautiful landscapes.
    They feel both old and new at the same time, so nice.

2. knack says:

yay! Marco , is super talented and I am so glad to see this post of his beautiful work!

xo

3. Stella says:

I love the ocean one, unfortunately not for sale at this moment in his shop!

4. Anabel says:

Such calm landscapes… The ocean one is almost abstract! Lovely.

5. These are beautiful, lovely! Thanks for sharing his work with us!

6. giulia says:

they look like romanticism paintings

7. marco says:

Wow! Thanks!
    The ocean one is back for sale now.

8. Lib says:

I LOVE these pieces. Bought one from Marco at Indie Craft
    Parade, and the colors are fabulous!

9. Alison says:

He’s so talented! Wow!

10. Christina says:

Oh my gosh THANK YOU! I have been searching high and low
    for some beautiful landscape art and this is PERFECT I LOVE
    IT!!

11. Stephanie says:

Gorgeous! A great find! I can’t wait to see more from this artist!

12. Katie*Belle says:

These photographs are stunning. They just take you away. Thank you for sharing them!

13. Molly says:

Absolutely stunning. I can definitely see these prints fitting in with my decor :) What a talented photographer!

14. Michele says:

I just came across him this week in my search for artists in Greenville since I am moving there soon!
    Excited to see his beautiful work on here.

15. Loll Designs says:

Gorgeous. I absolutely love these.

16. MichelleP says:

Gorgeous work! The circle makes me feel like I’m peering
    through a viewfinder. Love it.

17. kiki says:

wowowowowow! i LOVE these! so beautiful, it almost feels
    like an alien landscape, something foreign, but when you look
    closely…so familiar. BEAUTIFUL

18. There is something very old fashioned about these.
    Beautiful!

19. Timf says:

I own the second one from the top and LOVE IT! Marco’s
    circle cropping is truly inspired.

20. Eva says:

I love all of the features on your site today! So natural,
    beautiful and inspirational! These photographs are really
    lovely.

21. Nikhil says:

amazing and fabulous work! every photograph seems to contain a story to be told. truly enigmatic!

22. Alejandra Daneliuc says:

It remainds me the artwork of a recognized photographer called Ignazio Balboa.

23. Wow these are really great! Thanks for finding these, I’m really inspired by the circular shape. They inspire me to adventure.

24. I LOVE these. Im starting to see the circular thing around a bit now, but the moody tone of his landscapes combined with the unique shape of the canvas…wow, these are just stunning!

25. that last one is just beautiful. i love it.

26. lovejaney says:

these pictures are amazing, thanks for sharing his work with us!! really inspiring images.

lovejaney.wordpress.com