kari herer photography

I’m still trying to make myself wake up this morning, so I thought I’d kick off the early hours with this beautiful new photograph from Kari Herer. I always love the combination of illustration and three-dimensional objects, so this antler/rose image is calling my name. Kari also has a new series of images that feature gorgeously stacked piles of roses. If you’re interested in a little floral beauty to start your day, click here to check out and shop her work online (photos average $30 each). xo, grace

1. Mindi says:

Oh wow! Thank you for sharing this! Her work is so beautiful :)

2. Susan says:

I LOVE this, going to check it out now!

3. judith b. says:

You are an early bird today, Grace – and we in the +6 hour crowd over here in Paris wish you a warm bonjour!
    Lovely, lovely work you’re sharing this morning…

4. Julie says:

it has a nice georgia o’keefe feel to it. i like it!

5. yvette says:

beautiful image. but really, enough with antlers people!

6. Stunning image! Thanks for sharing her work, Grace.

7. Christine says:

Ooo! I really like this. Perfect mix of masculine and feminine. great find.

8. Janna says:

GREAT work, Kari! So glad you decided to display her wonderful art/pictures…she is super talented & wonderful to work with if ordering any of her designs! Thanks for sharing!

9. Ooh, now this is lovely! I’m a complete sucker for anything with antlers, and this is just so pretty! Beautiful find Grace :)