i heart hearts

Okay, I promise this is my last lovey-dovey post for today. I just couldn’t resist one last heart explosion because so many sweet Valentine’s Day submissions are starting to flood my inbox. These last pieces are all dedicated to classic heart shapes in a number of styles: a minimalist gold heart poster ($50 here by Banquet) and a series of stickers, doilies and a perfect-pair themed pencil set ($3.50 to $12 by Knot & Bow here). Whether you write a sweet note, seal a lunch bag with a heart or give someone a special pencil to take to work, it never hurts to remind someone that you love them. xo, grace

1. Anni says:

Those stickers are just perfect. I have to admit, I’m loving the V-Day cheese this year!

2. Surya says:

Love this shop. Thanks for the link!

3. Susan says:

Just bought the knot & bow stickers at Terrain…they did not have the gold though, love that!!

4. these stickers are so lovely. thanks for the link!

5. heather says:

Ack! Those stickers are so cute, yet sophisticated and would look great on a valentine for a child or adult. Very sweet!

6. Those heart stickers are just what I’ve been looking for – simplicity!!!

7. db says:

oh oui! “put a ♥ on it”
    …yeah, i do that too (not just birds!) :)

8. The heart stickers are cute, I was thinking of buying some and sticking them back to back with a toothpick in between for some cupcake toppers!

9. Hana says:

I’m seriously enamoured with the pencils <3 So sweet and unpretentious, even my Valentine-grumpy husband might like them!

10. Elizabeth says:

I am sorta crazy about hearts right now too. Can’t get enough!

11. Harper says:

Love the stickers. They have the cutest stuff!

12. Carly says:

i want want WANT that pencil set, but they don’t seem to be listed on etsy right now…

13. So glad you like the hearts & pencils!

Carly, the pencils are back up!

14. Mika says:

How perfect are those pencils? Fabulous!

15. thanks for including us in your love-in!

16. Rachel says:

I love these things, especially pencils!

17. Carol says:

Love those heart stickers ! The first photo with the chair is so well… sweet and charming in a
    Wabi Sabi way.