happy birthday, ac!

Before we get started today, I wanted to take a second to send a very happy birthday to my husband, business partner and all-around best friend, AC. He turns 34 today, and I’m so excited to share his Paul Pierce birthday with him. Happy Bday, AC! xo, grace

*This tea towel ($10) seemed to fit my feelings perfectly. I wouldn’t want my coffee without cream (Dunkin Donuts-style), and I wouldn’t want my days without AC.

1. That one is cute! :) and happy birthday to AC. I’m also AC.

2. Jessie says:

Tell him Happy Birthday! The towel is adorable a great way
    to say love ya!

3. LA says:

That’s actually a quote from an old Nat King Cole song:
    You’re the cream in my coffee You’re the salt in my stew You will
    always be my necessity I’d be lost without you It was on the first
    mix I made my husband after we went on our first date!

4. Annie says:

Happy Birthday to your husband, my husband also shares the
    birth date. Love your blog, I read everyday,very nice!

5. katie says:

I love those Blue Q dish towels. My mom sent us a bunch
    when we moved into our first flat. I love the “Eat at Home” one.
    Happy Birthday, AC!

6. aw, grace, that is so sweet! happy bday to AC!! xoxo

7. kelly says:

happy birthday! i do love that tea towel so much (as well
    as dunkin donuts coffee). this would be a fantastic gift for my
    mum, so thank you for featuring it!

8. Justine says:

Happy Birthday to AC! I share this birth date as well as
    this birth year! The tea towel is very cute!

9. annawithlove says:

aw love this! and also fluke! b/c I wrote to the bf this
    morning you are the film in my coffee! Happy Birthday to AC! hope
    you both have a fab day!

10. Summer says:

Happy Birthday to AC!

And I just bought the “I love you like biscuits and gravy” dish towel from them! Thanks for directing me to them! It’ll be an excellent Valentine’s day gift!

11. Nayla says:

Happy birthday AC!

12. my husband wants me to want this. awesome!

13. Lisa says:

Happy Birthday!

14. Happiest Birthday!
    {We’re fans of the dunkin’ coffee too.}

15. Jamie says:

Happy (Belated) Birthday! I adore this tea towel to no end, so much so I immediately ordered it for my best friend for her birthday! Thanks for featuring it!