weekly wrap up + karolin schnoor animal cards

I seriously cannot believe that Christmas is next week. I feel like I need another week or two to prepare, but whether I like it or not, the year is coming to a close. So as we gear up for our last week of content, I wanted to take a brief pause to thank you for all the sweet holiday emails and cards that have come our way. All of us here at Design*Sponge are so thankful for your kind words and your continued support. Thank you.

Before I close up shop for the weekend,* I wanted to share these beautiful animal cards from London-based illustrator Karolin Schnoor. Karolin created these beautiful cards that you can cut apart to create your own moveable animal card/toy (their arms and legs swing on brads). I love her drawing style and think these would be perfect to tie on top of a holiday gift. Click here to check them out in her shop and pick up an owl, squirrel, rabbit or fox ($5 each).

That’s it for today. We’ll be posting full, regular days next week through Thursday, so stay tuned for some great New Year’s party ideas and all sorts of fun content. Have a great weekend! xo, grace

*Come join us at the Brooklyn Flea if you’re in town this weekend! We’re doing holiday DIY classes and still have space in Amy Merrick’s wreath-making class!

Below is a summary of this week’s highlights:

1. Miss B. says:

These are gorgeous and and as good as a gift they would be topping, perfect to add to the inspiration board!

2. These are beautiful. I have to say that this has been my favorite week of D*S ever. Thank YOU for all of the fabulous posts. and daily inspiration (always).
    -Abbey H

3. christina says:

the aesthetic of these drawings makes me want you to do a post on traditional ukrainian eggs (pysanky?) and their folkloric patterns next. That would be a great diy article!

anyway, thanks for this, and happy holidays.

4. Vicki Smith says:

The cards are simply gorgeous!

5. These are beautiful! I love the idea of giving someone a card with a little bit of a DIY touch!

6. Such pretty paper animals! They’d look lovely framed, or hung as ornaments…

7. OMG! I love your blog! I just love all the blog posts and pictures you have here. I read from Soda Glass that you blog is number 1 when it comes to interior design and furniture. And he is so right. I’d love to check your posts more. Do blog also about bedroom furnitures.

– AlRitch

8. Sara says:

I’ve learned from your blog that the most beautiful stationary is available online. I’ll shop for it online now as opposed to the Crane store and Kate’s Paperie.

9. Beautiful cards and amaizing blog!

10. Troy Grover says:

So cool! Love your blog :)

11. marigold says:

These are gorgeous! my girls and i are on our way to her shop :) as always, you always have the loveliest finds :)

12. Rory says:

Fantastic illustrations, thats for bringing these to my attetion

13. LiveLikeYou says:

Those are the coolest & chicest Christmas cards I’ve seen yet!!

14. Gracie says:

Wow I can’t believe they’re only $5!!!