soraam table linens

Good morning! I’m writing from chilly Boston, Massachusetts, this morning and man am I missing warmer weather. We drove up to surprise AC’s mom and see her holiday choir perform, and now we’re packing up to head back to Brooklyn and prep for another trip down south this weekend! While we’re in Georgia, we’re going to film a holiday entertaining video, so I’ve had tableware and table linens on my brain all week. These new table linens from Soraam weren’t quite right for this specific shoot, but I couldn’t resist sharing them here because they’d make lovely holiday gifts.

Each of Soraam’s new designs come in placemat (4 for $48), napkin (4 for $38) and dish towel ($16 each) form and would be great bundled together as a gift for the host/hostess in your life. I’m partial to the new doily pattern, but there are three more styles to choose from right here. Here’s to holiday tables filled with friends, family and beautiful decorations. xo, grace

1. How pretty! The bow is esp. adorable and preppy:)
    Enjoy your trip(s), Grace!

2. Love that dirty water…Yeah! Boston you’re my home!

3. Carole says:

Have to agree with Chedva, the black and white bow is adorable.

4. dustin says:

These are absolutely beautiful!!! I need a dining room!

5. That bow – gorgeous! I see they have the same design in a pillow version. Awesome!
    -Jordana

6. So pretty! The black and white striped mat with the bow makes my eyes spin, but I love it.

Can’t wait to see you guys this weekend at Lavish! I wish Atlanta could offer you some warmer weather, but we’ve been having temperatures in the 20’s…brrrr!

7. Bridget says:

If you have time for a trip to Flour Bakery, let me know! :)

8. Marija says:

Cute table linens.
    I like the one with the bow tie, they are all pretty special in their own way.
    Cheers from Cambridge, MA!

9. Faith says:

Such lovely linens~!

10. Miz.Jo says:

Oh, my gosh! Those are so pretty. I’m not usually one to gush over table linens, but these are calling out to me.

11. Molly says:

That bow placemat is a dream!!

12. If loving a placemat is wrong – I don’t want to be right! Must get my hands on the bow tie placemat.

13. Christine says:

love the labyrinth!

14. miss ralph says:

Kudos, to a fellow Art Center Alum!
    Really really elegant!

xoxo

15. Dani says:

LOVE the bow one

16. What great finds!! Love them all.