simply color: karly depew

Navy, yellow, blue and tan is one of my favorite color combinations. When paired with rich brown floors and furniture, the colors really pop. These modern rooms in Karly Depew’s home showcase how the perfect color combination can make simple room decor come to life. — Lauren

Palette
A. Meerschaum (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 482; B. Revival Mahogany (Behr), PMS 477; C. Golden Mist (Valspar), PMS 106; D. Andover (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 2707; E. December Eve (Valspar), PMS 2767

Roundup
1. Cartwright Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet, $229+; 2. Lugarno Triple Sconce, $149; 3. Eva Solo Orchid Pot, $89; 4. Marimekko Madison Yellow Sheet Sets, $40+; 5. Printed Scattered Stripe Rug, $23+; 6. Umbra Bath Accessories, Boomba Collection, $5+

1. Green Key says:

I love the bedroom, but I ADORE that white cat with the tiger tail!! Oh my goodness.

2. annawithlove says:

I love the stripes on the wall!!

3. What a cheery color palette!

4. Eva says:

My favorite part of these photos have to be the cats. :) I always love when you see an animal in a home photo – makes it look that much more cozy.

5. Love the indentations in the ceiling!

6. erin says:

I love the colors

7. Pam says:

Does anyone recognise the lamps in the bedroom photo? I really like them and would like to find them.

8. Melanie says:

I LOVE the clear acrylic fan. Any idea who makes it?

9. Lisa Cole says:

Love the bedroom, but particularly dig the white cat with the striped tail. -Too cute!

10. Yellow and gray. Two of my favorite colors. My blog and bedroom resemble that. Aaahhh, sigh.

11. Beka says:

That is a really nice shade of yellow paint. It looks nice and cheery in the sunlight and more relaxed in the shadey corners of the room.