knit and lace letterpress notecards

I love white-on-white or grey-on-white letterpress. It’s always such a soft, subtle look and these new Knit and Lace patterned letterpress cards from Papersheep do that look perfectly. Each of these notecards are sold individually for $3.50 or in sets of five for $15 right here. They’d be a sweet and unexpected way to send a nice holiday note. xo, grace

1. tjou-tjou says:

} they are divine ~ love them

2. So pretty and delicate.
    -Jordana

3. Gretchen O says:

Very, very pretty. I love the subtlety of the gray on white.

4. Jane says:

These are gorgeous* I love the lace ones especially. xx

5. The one with the lace design is incredible! Look at the details!

6. These are so great. I love that they are all white and textured… subtle color but bold effect!

7. ooooh. those are gorgeous! love the unique designs…i think i can honestly say i’ve never seen lace or knit on a letterpress card before.

8. stefanie says:

love love love the knit pattern…one of those “why didn’t i think of that” moments

9. Christine says:

Oh my. Perfection. I love them.

10. Rachel M. says:

Wow! I can honestly say I’ve never seen anything like that before. I love letterpress!

11. becca roy says:

gorgeous. reminds me a lot of BDR studios. She does phenom work. personalized and perfection. check her out!

12. Katy says:

Simply lovely. Papersheep does beautiful work…also love those “Boatload of Thanks” cards!

13. Those are so beautiful! simple yet gorgeous – i love this style!

14. Lacey says:

I NEEED those lace-y ones. need.