2010 gift guides: a wishlist from bash, please

Happy December D*S Readers, we looooove this month! No bah humbugs here. Bing Crosby, snowflakes, hot buttered rum, family get togethers, mistletoe, office parties, Elf on AMC, christmas lights, garland making, pine needle scents, and pretty packages tied up with ribbon! Welcome to our very selfish gift guide. We are quite the shop stalkers over here at Bash, Please. So much so that our husbands sometimes call us Shop, Please! Always looking for fun goodies to spoil ourselves with year round, we are definitely on the naughty list. Shame on us. {We should get a lump of coal in our stocking}. However, we think that our affliction can add a cheery bit of pleasure to you and yours this holiday. Indulgent and conservative, our picks run the gifting gamut from stocking stuffers to home style to a jewelry splurge. We love being a part of Grace’s stable of contributors and we thank you all for reading our little entertaining column. We wish you joy, peace, and cheer this holiday season. Now check out these things we hope someone will get for us (or the loved ones in your life)! –Paige and Kelly

Image above: 1. Heather Heron organic hemp throw 2. Loup Charmant Raglan dress 3. Elf DVD 4. Golden Pig speaker 5. ban.do heart 6. Diana Mini Camera 7. Pigeon Toe Ceramic cups 8. Mimolette French cheese 9. Yakira Rona leaf ring 10. Clare Vivier iPad case 11. Wooly Pockets Island planter 12. Kate Spade “All Typed Up Clyde” Bag

Image above: 1. Mayle Josefina dress 2. Citrine Drop Necklace 3. Manimal moccasins 4. Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan color stick in Rosey 5. Moleskin Notebooks 6. Chevron Make-Up bag 7. Rutherford Grove Quackenbush Zinfandel 8. American Apparel polish in Malibu Green 9. Sequin ZigZag Sweater 10. Le Pen in pink and grey

Image above: 1. Commune Chocolates 2. Curtain tights 3. This American Life Stories of Hope and Fear (support NPR) 4. Tanya Aguiniga rope bracelet 5. Phuze green glass cocktail ring 6. Hexrunner in Sunflower 7. Terrain Defiance Bottles 8. William Eggleston photography book 9.Squirrel Clips 10. Pink Himalayan Salt

1. Jane says:

My favourites are definitely the typewriter bag and the curtain tights! Love them! :)

2. Lisa says:

OMG, those curtain tights- Love them! I thought they were mermaid scales…

3. colleen says:

Not even joking, I’m going out and buying that zig zag sweater right now. Probably my favorite guide yet.

4. sandy says:

love the diana mini camera and the typewriter bag

5. nathalie says:

those curtain tights are brilliant!

6. Cher@NR says:

I would call those “curtain tight” mermaid tights…kinda look like fish scales.

7. A smashing collection….from the uber-stylish gals of Bash, Please. Love it all — especially those tights. Cheers!

8. Nicole says:

I think I have already watched Elf three times since the beginning of December. I like the rope bracelet. And those Manimal Moccasins are lovely.

9. Lissette says:

Ooooooh, it’s all about that dress and the gold pig for me!

10. Stephen says:

Love these ideas! Thanks for sharing the shopping love!

11. Paige says:

Thanks everyone! I have to give a shout out to Elizabeth Antonia for introducing me to Mayle! Beautiful designs.

12. kelly says:

thanks everyone! if you need a mailing address to send these beauties to, we’ll be happy to provide one. :) happy holidays!

13. So Fun! Love the ladies of Bash Please! Love they Elf on the list :) Plus that cute little gold piggy!

14. shawna says:

Who is the supplier for the cute little squirrel paper clips. Would love to carry those in my shop.

15. Sarah says:

Sadly, they want an additional $32 to ship one pair of curtain tights to Canada. I’m in Toronto, not the North Pole! It should cost maybe five bux.

16. ban.do kelly says:

so fab. yes, please!!

17. architte says:

yay! I <3 Tanya Aguiniga's stuff! It's amazing in person… find one of her pop-up shops! Her rope line of jewelry is made out of magician's rope (softer and more pliable)… i wanted one of everything!

18. Anna says:

Yes. I’ll take one of each.

19. hena tayeb says:

oh i want that Citrine Necklace!

20. my favorites are definitely the leaf ring and the squirrel clips. awesome!

21. Tanya’s rope jewels are awesome and also available at thevitrine.com–if that is cool to mention! thanks. :)

22. theaxx says:

it is very very cheeky of me but I can’t resist frowning (just a teeny bit) and wishing Spoonful was here.. but honestly. You guys are amazing!!

23. Annie says:

love the lists – that pig speaker is the cutest thing!