2010 gift guides: $100 and under

The Gift Guide love continues today with a theme that’s close to my heart: $100 and Under. All of these beautiful gifts can be picked up for $100 or less and would make any of your friends and family happy this year. From chairs and sake sets to bookends and wine racks, there’s something here for everyone on your list. Happy Gifting! xo, grace

Click here and here to check out yesterday’s gift guides for ideas under $50 and under $25.

*Also- if you look to your left you’ll see we made a special gift guides home page in the meny to gather this year’s gift guides, along with previous years’, all in one location!

Image above: 1. Giles & Brother spike bangle $55; 2. Midas Collection $60+; 3. Bavarian Forest Bag $75; 4. Velvet Lined Slippers $92; 5. Kate Spade Bon Mot Owl purse $95; 6. Peacock Lollipop Holder $95; 7. Hi 5 Mittens $65 ; 8. Eve Candleholder $75; 9. Stem Vase $60.

Image above: 1. French Bulldog Bookends $56; 2. Glass Feather Ornaments (pretty for hanging in windows post-holiday) set of 7 for $56; 3. Resin Salad Servers $60; 4. Gold Hand Hook $95; 5. Pantone Folding Chair $94; 6. Sake Bomb (server and glasses) $98; 7. Passementerie Placemat $58; 8. Animal Ring $75; 9. Galvanized 12 Bottle Wine Rack $69.95.

Image above: 1. Black Bear Lunch Plate $65; 2. Lambswool Throw $98 ; 3. Blades Ping Pong Set $100; 4. Wood Tool Set $95; 5. Hand Key chain (Was $85) now $50; 6. Pear Terrarium $79; 7. Set of Coathooks $98; 8. Wooden Rolling Pin $88; 9. Bird Alarm Clock $61 ; 10. Large Whale Chalkboard Decal $100; 11. Crushed Bowl $75.

Image above, clockwise from top: Mark Hearld Cushion Cover $85, Frazier & Wing Mobile $75, Hippity Hop Lamp and Squirreled Away Lamp $88.

1. Ashley says:

The links are missing for group 3… I’d love to know where that whale chalkboard is from!!

2. Giddified says:

I love the pear-shaped terrarium, but I don’t see the link for it?

Love your gift guides – I use them every year!

3. Great finds! I love the Frenchie book ends! :)

4. Sarah C. says:

Help! I need links to the third set of gifts…none show up.

5. How cute are the hi 5 gloves?! And my daughter would love that owl purse.

6. Jennifer says:

I think the links are missing for the third set of items. Some of them look cool, what are they?

1. grace says:

sorry guys! i must have accidentally deleted them- they’re back up now! :)

grace

7. The Hi 5 mittens are lovely, as is everything else at kate spade. And I have always loved all the mobiles made by Frazier & Wing.

8. I need that wine bottle holder! I love the industrial look mixed with sleek modern pieces. Gorgeous!

9. Caitlin says:

You seem to be missing the item info for the entire third picture.

1. grace says:

caitlin

just hit refresh- it’s there ;)

g

10. Jennifer says:

Lovely Grace! I have been obsessed by the DWR Midas collection. Heaven! They are high on my wishlist! :) love the French bulldog bookends too!

11. mixette says:

I wanted that squirrel lamp the minute I saw it in the Anthro catalog. Too bad it is backordered (and has been since I first tried) until 12/24. Boo Hoo.

12. olivia says:

the bunny lamp! oh the bunny lamp!

13. Elena says:

Don’t forget that the books in between the Frenchie book ends are the new lovely Penguin classics, affordable and super pretty (I own a bunch).

14. Barbara says:

I love the French Bulldog Bookends.

15. Chelsey says:

I ordered the wine holder for my husband. Can’t wait for it to get here… is it actually for him… I’m not sure haha

16. hena tayeb says:

fabulous I love the sake bomb, the pear terranium!

17. Michelle says:

Oh, SO many lovely things! The gold decanters and glasses, the tessellated bowl, the bear plate, more than I can list… but my heart beat a little faster with that Pantone chair! And in my absolute favorite color!

18. JAKE & META says:

The Kate Spade owl purse is great, the way the natural curve of a plump little coin purse is transformed into a stylish bird!

19. coral says:

oh! I love Sue Tirrell (the bear plate) and have given several of her pieces as gifts. Awesome to see a Montana artist on design sponge!

20. meemsnyc says:

Those are all cute ideas.

21. mydesignchic says:

Adore the Kate Spade pocketbook…great finds, and such a comprehensive list!!

22. First Blush says:

How cute is that Owl purse from Kate Spade! What a perfect gift.

23. Kathryn says:

Love it!! Other gift guides aren’t eclectic enough. They’re like scarf, necklace, scarf, necklace. THIS is lovely and has a great range. Thanks so much for sharing, it’s been bookmarked for my shopping needs :)

24. Cerise says:

The giant feather glass ornaments are quite exquisite as well. Roost has the BEST stuff!

25. classiq says:

great gift ideas! i can’t decide which one i like more

26. Georgi says:

These are all so cute! love the mobile especially!

Georgi

27. Shannon H. says:

Brilliant selections! I adore the Hi 5 mittens, too cute.

28. Absolutely amazing picks! I am your newest follower

xo

1. grace says:

thanks erica :)

g

29. michele says:

Great picks! I am curious about the wood tool set. It links to a D*S post from 2007 though.

1. grace says:

michele

woops! fixed it ;)

g

30. kelly says:

the bunny lamp is the perfect night light!

31. stefanie says:

the hi 5 mittens make me smile…maybe i need those for myself…what if everyone wore them…would make for a happy world :)

32. jessie says:

velvet lined slippers? heaven!

33. Mara says:

As if my Frenchie’s wish list wasn’t already long enough now isuppose I’ll just have to get him those book ends…. Fabulous collection, what an eye!

34. Amanda says:

This is great! Love the Midas collection from DWR!

Just posted my Gift Item – well designed items for everyone and most are under $100!

35. Holly says:

You gift guides are fantastic! It’s like you’re inside my head. Get the outta my head!!

36. Brittany says:

Oooh, thanks for the inspiration. I bought the french bulldog bookends for my sister in law for Christmas based on seeing them here. We both have frenchies and it was a case of living vicariously through her gift!
    Cheers, Brittany