wood whale desktop organizer

Sometimes the simplest things make me the happiest. This sweet little whale desktop organizer from Pfeiffer Lab is handcrafted in Michigan from reclaimed timbers from an old railroad depot in Grand Rapids. Each whale is hand oiled, signed and numbered as part of a limited edition. I’m always losing my phone and desktop odds and ends, so this cute little guy would be a perfect way to keep everything in order. Click here for more info on Pfeiffer Lab’s wooden whales and to place an order ($50 each). xo, grace

1. OMG I LOVE this little guy! The iphone mouth– perfect.

2. Ani Spooner says:

I like it a lot! love the multi-functionality and simplicity.

3. He’s just so charming and cute! And what a lovely, well thought out business plan.

4. Rachelle says:

he is incredibly charming!! so great to see something so awesome coming from my home area of western michigan. thanks for sharing!

5. Danielle says:

He is just so cute…what is it about whales and octopuses that I love so much!!!

6. Liz says:

So super cute! I love the info that he’s from recycled wood. I want one!

7. Margaret says:

It would be “wooden”

1. grace says:

i understand, but i used the phrasing that was given to us by the company. they use “wood whale” as the product name so i chose to go with the name they’ve chosen.

8. Ashley says:

Beyond adorable! I love it!

9. katie says:

Another fine GR product : )