under $100: end of summer yellow

as summer winds to a close i find myself clinging to just a few things that remind me of hot summer days: iced tea, beach towels, flip flops and my favorite color for summer: yellow. so in honor of the last few steamy weeks of summer, i thought i’d round up a collection of my favorite summer yellow products: all under $100. happy end-of-summer!

[image above, clockwise from top left: striped yellow tumber $19.99 for 8, curry dots wrapping paper $2.95 per sheet, marilyn fabric by rubie green $90 per yard (worth the splurge), sunflower stamp $6.95, yellow and white pillow $44, craspedia (available at most flower shops for a steal), echo custard chair $79.95, fruit box $18 (how cute is this?), “holgawood” camera $48]

[image above, clockwise from top left: lucky number knob $8, palm paperweight $68, daisy sticker $5.95, kaarskoker candle sleeve $16 per pair, carpenter lamp $69.95, patterned pencils $15, totem cup set $60, striped “sofia” ikea fabric $7.99 per yard, pride & prejudice $20, nal coat tree $99.95, pencil pouch $14.95, woman in yellow perfume $28]]

[image above, left to right: sailor tote $33, yellow C table $99.95, yellow japanese washi masking tape $9.36]

1. Lucy says:

I love how summery the colour yellow. I brought a wonderful yellow maxi dress today and it was so cheap, I feel like i should share it with everyone! http://www.question-air.com/DESIGNERS/Hoss/tabid/674/CategoryID/674/List/0/Level/a/ProductID/3486/Default.aspx?SortField=ISBN%2cProductName

2. oooh yummy yellow. loving. this. so. much.

3. Melissa says:

Love, love, love this post!!! Yellows is my favourite colour and I have the most amazing yellow bedspread that I bought at Winners. My next decorating goal is to make my bedroom even more chic by painting the walls gray. Yellow and gray are so beautiful.

4. alissa says:

Having a love affair with yellow right now – these are fabulous!

5. LOVING yellow this year, especially with navy.

6. brittany says:

oh my! those totem cups are absolutely amazing!!!

7. LindseyBee says:

this post is the best thing that’s happened to me all day :) … thanks for the sunshine B-)

8. Beautiful! Love the Holga. <3 My cheapest camera and possibly my favorite. Mine is boring black, alas.

9. DianeDaydream says:

I* agree with LindseyBee’ this post is the best thing that’s happened to me all day” whoa, great!!

10. jane says:

yes, more yellow please!

11. love that summer tote and the yellow collection! great finds.

12. ashley says:

I have been eyeing that pillow on top forever!! I really need to purchase it :)

13. max says:

Great stuff, I love all the shades of yellow, and yellow combined with black is just perfect match.

14. Love this….

Jessica @ {Black.White.Yellow.}

15. mia says:

I love how lemon yellow means summer never has to end!
    I just saw this yellow chevron (swoon!) beach towel/picnic blanket on etsy this morning http://www.etsy.com/listing/54002391/yellow-chevron-linen-beach-towel

16. Shannon says:

I bought the sailor tote a couple weeks ago, I love it! It’s from a seller in Turkey, though, so allow plenty of time for it to arrive! It has lots of pockets on the inside, and the rope straps are really soft and comfy, not like actual rope. Cheers!

17. Christie says:

Craspedia!! I ‘m go glad that I now know the name of these flowers! I always see them in design blogs/magazines, and I have searched for them, but didn’t know what to call them. Thanks for sharing!

18. unique FONT says:

wow! superb collection!
    very beautiful :) thanks for sharing

19. Bryan Bejar says:

Im not sure if it still works but this site usually has a 50% off coupon. They have a lot of cool paintings that would match this yellow theme. The coupon code was Extra50. Check it out. http://www.mywhitewalls.com

20. I have to agree with Mia on this one. There is just something about that lemon yellow that gets my spirits up every summer. In fact I just went running this morning and saw a beautiful yellow rose! Now that’s what makes me swoon ;) Speaking of which, what kind of flower is that in the photograph? I don’t quite recognize it, but I really like it a lot. Makes me want to go to a floral design school to know more about them.