simply color: nikole herriott

Wowza! Nikole Herriott from Herriott Grace has the most incredible home (no really, make sure you check out the rest). The natural and rustic décor is nothing short of perfection. The slate brown wall in her bedroom looks gorgeous with the mint green pillow and pop of pink from the photo. Not to mention the cluster of treasures on her wall — Nikole is killing it! There are so many inspiring ideas and color palettes in this home, I can hardly take it! — Lauren

Palette
A. Tomato Bisque (Valspar), PMS 472; B. Frontier Road (Valspar), PMS Warm Gray 11; C. Garden Mist (Valspar), PMS 566; D. Wheat Bread (Behr), PMS Warm Gray 3; E. Faithful Rose (Valspar), PMS 1767

Roundup
1. Lovely Ladies Print by Abby Powell, $25; 2. Lemnos Clock, $85; 3. Roving Rays Lamp, $498; 4. Purl Soho Silk Ribbon, $3; 5. The Wild Unknown Prism, $65+; 6. Large Vintage Antler, $125; 7. Ribboned Half Garland, $10

1. Jessica says:

What a clever way to hang jewelery or other bits and bobs!

2. Heather says:

I am digging these colors right now!! I recently re-did an old junker shelf in similar colors.
    You can check it out here;

..off to check out the rest of her home. better get a warmer on my coffee first ;)

3. Shanna says:

So fun to see my ribboned garland in Nikole’s gorgeous home. Really makes me smile. Such a gorgeous space.

4. ana says:

I’ll do that for my new house which will be ready middle december. Creating color paletes helps a lot when taking decor decisions. Thanks for this great tip.

5. Lisa says:

We have a lot of antlers in our home…all sheds that my husband has hauled out of the forest when he’s worked on fires or other field work. I like them on top of our armoire. They add some nice height in a room with a ceiling that feels a little too-high for me.

6. Andrea says:

This is beautiful, but I would really worry about jumping out of bed and accidentally knocking into those antlers…

7. jules says:

oooh. love this room!

8. Briana says:

Colors are beautiful, but i have to say those antlers are a little low, might get poked in the eye. ;) ouch!

9. love love love this palette and objects.

10. Angela Brock says:

Super cozy and sweet. Nap time!

11. I love the antlers! You can find them on ebay for pretty cheap as well here’s an Item number: 180590770384

12. alli says:

such a great post!

13. Delphine says:

Wow, those colours are AMAZING!! they really speak to my heart !! :)

14. abby says:

What a lovely post-thanks for including my photo with such phenomenal items.
    Super inspiring, Lauren!

15. Lisa A says:

Lovely color combo. I am concerned about the placement of those antlers, too. Not something I’d want to encounter in the middle of the night.

16. jennifer says:

this is definitely one of my favorites! so much style and i am loving the color scheme! lauren + nikole=powerhouse team! love it!
    j.

17. corwyn says:

I’d be less worried about the antlers and more concerned about putting my fingers in the fan if I stretched in my sleep. Very pretty but a little staged for my taste.

18. Charmaine says:

Really pretty, if only the antlers were more above head height. The true meaning on getting up on the wrong side of the bed. Ouch!

19. Kitchens says:

Yes I could imagine hitting my head off the antlers when getting in and out of bed. Very sore I would imagine.