new: cartolina holiday iphone greetings

I couldn’t resist this quick piece of morning eye candy: Cartolina’s new holiday iPhone app! When I posted their debut apps in September, I think I heard a collective swoon from readers and D*S team members alike. So I was happy to post this update! Cartolina just released a collection of holiday-themed greetings that you can customize and then email or text to your friends and family (in multiple languages). If you’re hosting a holiday party or just want to send a little digital hello, you can pick up the new app at the App Store for $1.99.

*The new app upgrade gives you four lines of type, so you have plenty of space to write your seasons greetings.

1. Suze says:

Haaaaw, I was WAITING for these! I’m off downloading them!

2. Ahhhh! I love these!! So pretty!

3. What a perfect way to spruce up your iPhone with a vintage touch!

4. molly says:

So gorgeous! Fiona is an amazing talent!

5. those are just too sweet

6. Melissa says:

LOVE IT! Just bought the app.

7. Rachelskirts says:

Those are absolutely adorable! I’m downloading the app as I type this. :D

8. cate says:

I thought it couldn’t get any better after Cartolina’s first cartograms, but Fiona’s done it again, love them!

9. Megan Clouse says:

My original iphone is not compatible so I just might upgrade just for this app!!

10. gah, so cute!!! one of these days i HAVE to get an iphone… stupid ancient cell phone…

11. So lovely! My favorite has to be the brown paper package. :)

12. Linda says:

Oh, boy these are just lovely

13. Gorgeous! What a great idea.

14. Anastasia says:

Oh how I wish this was an app for Android phones as well! I’ve never had a reason to be jealous of the iPhone until now!