flora & fauna of the pacific northwest calendar

I’ve already gone a little calendar crazy this year (but wait, there’s more!), but there are so many great options out there right now! If you haven’t found yours already, here’s a great new one to add to the list: Alyson Brown of Mossière‘s new flora & fauna of the Pacific Northwest calendar. It’s a large, silkscreened poster-sized calendar designed to be trimmed into a square print and framed when the year is over. In addition to beautiful illustrations (I love the little berries), Alyson’s friend Kathryn Murray contributed beautiful hand-lettering to the calendar. The calendars are available now right here for $35 each. Mossière will also be participating in “Little Winter,” a handmade market on November 6th and 7th at The Cleaners at The Ace Hotel in Portland, Oregon*, if you want to pick up a copy in person. xo, grace

*Speaking of Portland, we’re launching a fun new column on D*S tomorrow that talks about the intersection between music and art. The first post will feature a local Portland artist and band, so stay tuned!

1. Danna BC says:

Lovely! I think I need one. :)

2. megan says:

All of the calendars that you have posted lately have been really beautiful, but, to me, completely impractical. The only reason I buy calendars is to keep my life straight, to write down holidays, dr. apts, and friends birthdays. Are there any beautiful calendars out there that actually have space to write in for each day?

1. grace says:

megan

there are plenty of practical calendars out there, but i haven’t seen any that caught my eye, design-wise. when i find one, i’ll be sure to share it :)

grace

3. katherine says:

fantastic! at least this poster has a spot where you could write in birthdays! :)

4. Leigha says:

I have been eyeing this calendar since the ‘sneak peak’ at Unruly Things. Gorgeous.

Leigha

5. Matt says:

In case people are curious, you can see more of Kathryn Murray’s calligraphy here:

6. Lisa says:

Love it! Especially as my new home is the Pacific Northwest! I think I need one of these …

7. pssst: misspelling in the title (“calender”).

1. amya says:

thanks, texannewyorker! :) -amya

8. Elm says:

How cute! Adding this to the list. Helps too that I’m a huge fan of Kathryn Murray!

9. girlswithpearls says:

I love the calligraphy. I hope this is available to purchase as a font format.