calendar pillow cover

I love seeing how people reinvent calendar designs every year. From wall art and tear-off prints to tea towels and postcards, there’s always something clever just around the corner for calendars. This 2011 calendar design from Le Papier Studio is actually a pillow cover. I adore the yellow Craspedia design and think it would make for a fun office detail. Simply turn around in your chair or check out the couch and you’ve got an extra calendar ready for use. Click here to see the pillow calendar in detail or shop online ($40 each).

*Click here to check out Le Papier Studio’s great Silhouette Art book from Chronicle.

1. Kristan says:

Tre adorable! I love it.

2. I have a really hard time deciding on calendars because I live in a one bedroom apartment and you can only really have so many hanging calendars in under 900 sq feet. However, I knock over desk calendars and lose months if they’re not adhered together. This pillow is perfect. It looks comfy and is useful. This just went to the top of my 2011 calendar list.

3. gina says:

this is AWESOME :)

4. Very clever idea…I like it!

5. I always look forward to seeing what Vana comes up with each year! She hand painted a silhouette ornament of my son last year and it was superb! Can’t wait to hang it up this year:)

6. cutie patoootie pillow indeedy! yay vana!

7. Susan says:

Love the yellow and grey combo.! And what a great way to recycle an old tea towel calendar too.

8. Mark Assani says:

I really love Vana’s work. This will certainly be on my Christmas shopping list.

Keep up the great work Vana!

9. Marsanne says:

I may just need to get one of these for my bedroom. It never fails that my children give me a date when I’m lying in bed. :)

10. sydney says:

that would be a great way to commemorate the year someone had a child or got married

11. zoe says:

gorgeous! vana is wildly talented – love everything that she creates!