anne smith

I love kicking off Fridays with a little early morning eye candy to get things started on the right foot. These beautiful illustrations from British illustrator Anne Smith are just the ticket. Colorful, sweet and upbeat, they’re the type of work I love to see mixed into my favorite magazines and books. In addition to the work she’s created for print publications, Anne also has a beautiful series of illustrations on paper featuring cups, botanical and natural history prints. The ship-themed cups really caught my eye and I can only imagine how cute they’d look in a small grouping in a kitchen nook. If you’re looking for some illustration to brighten your morning, check out Anne’s full website right here. xo, grace

1. Julia says:

Wow these are beautiful/sweet/interesting!

2. Oh these are gorgeous – the ‘vessels’ are fantastic – love the squinty perspective!

3. SuTurno says:

WOW!! We LOVE these cups!!

4. peggy says:

oooh… i love the blue + white cup!!!

5. Joanna says:

Oh jollllly! The maps are so detailed and precious. Living in Beijing right now makes me feel inspired to create a similar visual journey. Thanks for this.

6. Sarah says:

I love the Camden map :: whimsical yet elegant!

7. fivestones says:

Those are so pretty! I love the cups.

8. ray says:

beautiful illustrations!

9. Kristina says:

The illustrated maps are simply beautiful! love them all!!
    Viele Gruesse, Kristina

10. Linda says:

Beautiful. Thank you for introducing us!