weekly wrap up + llubav felt pillows

Aaron is out of town so I’ve got a busy weekend of super girly activities planned: cupcakes, bike rides and all sorts of crafty fun around the house. Before I dive in and drag out my container of stamps and craft supplies, I wanted to share a beautiful pillow from Llubav Choy Duerr. Llubav makes amazing handmade ornaments, garland and ring pillows using Hungarian felt (she made our ring pillow) and she recently branched out into custom pillows. If you’re looking for something special to add to your couch or favorite armchair, click here to contact Llubav about a custom order (pricing varies depending on size and design). Also, if you want a close look at Llubav’s Brooklyn apartment (that shot above is in her living room) click here to check out her Sneak Peek. Photos by Abdi Aminlari of 3 Photographers.

I’m off for the weekend, but I’ll see you on Monday with a great week of posts! We’ve got a fun DIY video with Erica from P.S. I Made This coming up and some seriously gorgeous homes. See you then! xo, grace

1. Reader says:

Riding a bicycle is “super girly”?

Why the need to unnecessarily gender activities?

1. grace says:

reader

the combo, not bike riding itself. also- it’s a weekend plan, not a political statement.

grace

2. cailen says:

cute pillow! i like.

3. Laurie Jones says:

Love the weekly wrap up, it’ll be great because my hubby is out of town!!

4. Jennifer C says:

i love girly weekends!

5. dee says:

Can you identify the chair please?
    thanks

1. grace says:

dee

it’s a vintage chair from llubav’s home. i’ll ask her if she knows any details on it…

grace

6. jenn says:

love the pillow, but i absolutely adore the skeleton keys on the wall. i have a whole bowl of vintage skeleton keys that i’ve been collection and this inspires me to get ’em out and show ’em off!

7. Llubav says:

Thank you for the beautiful posting Grace!
    Dee, I found that fabulous vintage chair in Detroit, MI a few years ago – Lots of great furniture there.
    xx

8. rebekka says:

Oh but the KEYS! LOVE them!!!

9. Eva says:

very pretty! enjoy your weekend! (i’m making maple pecan banana bread right now :-)

10. Annie says:

A girl can never have too many adorable pillows! Love it :)

11. copywaitress says:

I like the idea with keys on the wall:)

12. love the pillows, but i think i’m going to go put skeleton keys all over my wall like…..right now. thanks for sharing!

13. Lesha says:

I just want to say that (a) I love the keys too, now I must look at the pillows! and (b) I really enjoy how you structure your blog with the great links below the feature post. Hope you don’t mind if I borrow it some, as it was useful for me! Cheers! – L

14. What is it about lots of keys that looks so cool and vintage! Love it x

15. sarah says:

I have seen Llubav’s work in person and the amount of detail and amazing use of color is so inspiring!! This pillow is gorgeous!

16. Seema says:

Vow ! luv the whole setting…
    Rustic keys highlighting the striking
    contrast .

17. How gorgeous… I want that pillow for my living room chair.

18. make my day says:

It’s like I’m looking at this cushion through a 3D view finder! it’s just fabulous! cheers kari

19. Tatieva says:

Amazing ! J’adore ces fauteuils “crapauds” avec des petits coussins tout mignons adorables… Un vrai petit moment de douceur…