under $50: desktop organization + tech

good morning! i’ve been trying to get my desk in order all weekend so i thought i’d kick things off today with a budget-friendly roundup. i’m coming to the end of my guest blogging stint at mylifescoop and today i’m focusing on desktop organization and tech accessories under $50. if you’re like me and could use a little help getting things together on your desktop, i hope this roundup will help!

CLICK HERE for the full roundup on mylifescoop.

1. susy says:

yay! thanks so much for featuring the dotw’s with this incredible lineup!
    i just followed your tweet to check out the post : )

I am just in love with that broccoli letter holder and humongous pencil sharpener cup!

2. Katherine says:

Love that Brocade magazine file! One of my favorite office organizers is Envelopments’ Roll-O-Decks – kind of old school, but beautiful!

1. grace says:

ooh, love that rolodeck, thanks!

3. Oh wow, this is lovely! Hehe, and we chose the same file organizer in our ‘desktop’ office posts! :) http://bit.ly/chS2wM

4. elle sees says:

Some super cute options here.

5. CB says:

nice round up. FYI – mylifescoop in general is not so great – the advertisements are too intrusive.

6. sarah says:

Those cute little magnetic birdies… yep. SUPER IRRITATING after a while! I had to move, and it chirped all the way to our next place from it’s position in the moving box. ;) There is NO way to turn that little guy off. They chirp when tipped and if on an unsteady surface, they will be chirping a LOT.

7. Mary says:

Lovely lovely office supplies! Great finds. That magnetic bird is the cutest!

8. jess says:

grace, not sure if it’s just me, but your images look like they get cut off on the right side of the mylifescoop page

otherwise, thanks for the scoops!

9. I really love the conscious effort made to make desk supplies look hip and up-to-date. The colors really pop and the designs are great.

10. These items actually make me want to work.;0) It’s always a great idea to have your workspace look pretty. It motivates us whether we know it or not. Thank you for posting such unique finds that are economical. I always look forward to your posts.