simply color: ombline de kersabiac

When I stumbled upon the sneak peek of this colorful home, I gasped in delight! Ombline de Kersabiac (French stylist, textile designer and illustrator) likes to try new things and take risks, which is visible in both the design and color choices of her house. Ombline’s unexpected palettes highlight the progressive industrial design in each room. Click here to view the entire sneak peek (pops of neon included!). —Lauren

Palette 1:
A) Night Shade (Behr), PMS 5463 B) Whitestone (Benjamin Moore), PMS Cool Gray 3 C) Margarita (Benjamin Moore), PMS 382 D) Night Tide (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 3155 E) Amber Waves (Benjamin Moore), PMS 148

Palette 2:
A) Green Suede (Valspar), PMS 341 B) Fruit Shake (Benjamin Moore), PMS 196 C) Amalfi (Sherwin-Williams), PMS 314 D) Manchester (Pratt & Lambert), PMS 420 E) Hint of Cherry (Valspar), PMS 1915

1. Sylwia says:

This is Fantastic – the kind of styling I LOVE!

2. mary wyar says:

uhhh, those kitchen cabinets?! are you kidding! amazing!!

3. Rebecca says:

I love the big jangle jungle jingle of kitchen utensils within arms reach.

4. Studio13 says:

Love the industrial look of that kitchen!

5. Eva says:

this sneak peek was amazing, just the kind of thing I like. Thanks for putting it up once more!

6. Christina says:

I love the color scheme of that bedroom! Divine.

7. Barbara says:

Love the colors but don’t think I’d sleep a wink under those suspended books! not too good on the Feng Shui ;-P

8. Clara Z. says:

I love the book holder in the second photo! where can I get one?

9. Clara- she actually made that out of a slate roof tile, and hung with cables! I want one too!

10. Carin says:

oh out of my comfort zone but I do love the hanging items. A great use of wall space in the kitchen.