seesaw designs 2011 letterpress calendar

The 2011 calendars are starting to roll in and I am loving every second of it. The only hard part is choosing which ones I’ll use in the kitchen and the office, because there is no way I can narrow them down to just one. And well, maybe I’ll need to mark something down in the kitchen, like important seasonal food notes. Or maybe I just want to look at something pretty in there. Either way, this new letterpress calendar from SeeSaw Designs in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a fantastic option. Much like stripes, I’ve rarely met a metallic pattern I didn’t immediately love. And these metallic gold, foil-stamped geometric prints (inspired by vintage textiles) are right up my alley. Starting today you can pick up SeeSaw’s calendar, which measures 5 x 10 inches* and features six separate images, right here for $32. [Photos by Harrison Hurwitz] xo, grace

*Each sheet is perforated to 5 x 7 inches so it can be framed or used as a postcard after the month has come and gone!

1. erin says:

Yay! I never bought a calendar last year because I just couldn’t choose! This year I will buy 2 or 3. One for the office, one for the kitchen and one for the studio.

2. jHill says:

oh i love love love it

3. arre says:

oh i LOVE calendar season. this is good one. Speaking of kitchen calendars, have you seen these: http://www.etsy.com/listing/55309671/perpetual-gardening-calendar ?! there’s not one for my coast (east) but i love them anyway!

4. Michelle says:

Really cute! They are so clean and yet have a lot of detail.

5. Melissa says:

I love SeeSaw! Have you seen their Vintage Shop? http://www.etsy.com/shop/seesawvintage

6. So gorgeous..simple and elegant! Love SeeSaw Designs!

7. Bella says:

These are so so pretty. Its fairly hard to find original letterpress stationery like this in England, so how refreshing to read about this on DS. Thankyou!

8. Kate says:

WOW! LOve this (and I don’t use caps lightly). Beautiful beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

9. INK+WIT says:

love it! now I just need to get mine done – still in process : )

10. Leigh says:

soo lovely. i saw they have a place to enter a discount code at checkout on their site. any chance they’d create a discount code for those who came to purchase the calendar by way of design*sponge? ;)

11. hi leigh – no current discount codes are available. we may consider it later on in the year (stay tuned on our blog), but for now the calendars are selling pretty quickly!

thanks for asking though ;)

angela